Below you can find a list of jobs opportunities for our Cheshire based head office and from across our franchise network:
Drainage Engineer - Metro Rod (Edinburgh)
Based in the Edinburgh area. For further information, please click here,
TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER
• Provide comprehensive management and technical consultancy support to the Franchisees.
• Provide advice and guidance to all parts of the franchise business on technical matters
• Manage technical standards and best practice procedures to ensure compliance with H&S legislation
• Monitor compliance by audit
• Provide relevant training to the franchisees on the processes for major works.
• In depth knowledge and understanding of drain and pipe services operations
• Relevant training qualifications and IT skills
• Good knowledge of relevant H&S legislation
• Presentation, communication and report writing skills
Position: Technical sales Advisor Metro Rod (West Yorkshire)
Wanted Technical sales advisor for busy drainage office in Huddersfield, must have extensive knowledge of all aspects of drainage work.
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
• Provide quotations and further recommendations to Clients and Metro-Rod staff at head office
• Generate additional reports utilising ‘ilious’ and SharePoint
• Support the marketing manager and Engineers by identifying trends within the existing client base and sales opportunities
• Act as the main link between Clients and Metro Rod for day to day operational issues and queries through to resolution within the scope of commercial and key accounts.
• Research and establish sales opportunities, regenerating lost accounts and increasing penetration of existing accounts through regular contact with commercial clients
• Excellent standard of computer literacy
• Efficient and confident telephone call handling
• Good team player with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines
• A minimum of 12 months experience within a similar service provider environment
• Driving Licence
Drainage Engineer - Metro Rod Manchester South & Central
Based in Adlington area. For further information, please click here
National Sales Manager – Home/Office Based depending on location
Proven experience in technical or service related sales environment. Responsibilities will include: Securing new business, managing existing none core business and maintaining good relationships with Metro Rod regional offices. Excellent time management and organisational skills are required in order to complete and submit contract documentation in a timely manner.
Benefits: Salary, Pension, Car Allowance
Experienced Drainage Engineer - Metro Rod West Yorkshire
Based in West Yorkshire area. For further information, please click here,
If you are interested in a Head Office vacancy please send your CV and a covering letter to: Gillian Walker, Metro Rod, Ashwood Court, Tytherington Business Park, Macclesfield SK10 2XF
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org