‘Mrs I’ contacted her insurance company as she was having problems with blocked drains at th
Here at Metro Rod we are continually trying to improve our working standards. One of the ways we do this is to ask our customers for feedback to rate us on the service they have received.
Using the feedback we receive is our way of meeting our customer expectations of us and ensuring we are listening to their needs, therefor allowing us to be more proactive in making any changes to improve our customer satisfaction.
Below are some of the results from a recent questionnaire (1 - Poor and 5 - Excellent):
1. How easy was it to get in touch with us? - 5 / 5/ 4/ 5/ 5
2. How efficient were we in arranging to carry out the works requested? - 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 5
3. How happy were you with the speed and efficiency at which we responded to your requisition? - 5 / 5 / 5 / 4 / 5
4. How did our engineer compare to your expectations? - 4 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 5
5. How likely is it that you would use us again? - 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 5
If you would like to take part in a feedback survey please follow the link below with a chance to win £1000!