Metro Rod are proud to work with some of the best businesses in the country, who place their trust in our engineers to carry out their drainage work.
From large Blue Chip organisations, to Retail or Catering businesses with multiple units across the country, Metro Rod provides comprehensive and expert drainage solutions.
We currently work for hundreds of national customers across a wide range of market sectors including:
- Facilities Management
- Social Housing
- Property Management
- Water Companies
A national business with local support
We are a large national business operating from 40 locations across the UK. Our Key Accounts service means that you only ever need to make one call for all your drainage needs.
Operating from our Central Office in Macclesfield, Key Account customers receive:
- Access to over 300 drainage engineers in over 40 locations
- 24 hour support, 365 days a year
- Consistent national pricing
- One point of contact
- Dedicated Account manager
- Over 30 years’ expertise, providing both emergency drainage services and sophisticated drainage repairs
- True national coverage – we are within 1 hours travel time of over 90% of the UK’ s population
What you can expect as a Key Account customer
Metro Rod are committed to providing the very best drainage services, with unbeatable customer service.
As a Key Account customer you will have access to:
- You will have access to our unique works management system, Athena. Using the latest hand-held technology we can provide you with job details straight from the site. This ensures total transparency and visibility of all the works we carry out.
High standards of Health and Safety
- Our engineers are highly trained and undertake rigorous assessment and auditing to make sure that they comply with current health and safety operating standards. Metro Rod has achieved RoSPA Gold Award status for the 9th consecutive year in 2017, proving our commitment to safe working practices.
- We will provide you with a wide range of reports, not only demonstrating our performance within your business, but also serving as an asset for our customers, allowing them to make considered and intelligent decision with regards to managing cost and asset condition.
Bespoke Pre-Planned Maintenance:
- It is our aim to deliver drainage solutions that benefit our customers. A Pre-Planned Maintenance Programme allows you to use detailed information that we provide to make informed decisions on what is required prior to spending money. Pre-Planned Maintenance Programmes are designed around your business, to suit your individual drainage service requirements.
A complete ‘one stop’ solution
From drainage, plumbing, grease management and gutter cleaning, as a Key Account customer you will benefit from a highly trained workforce who understand the importance of our customers’ brand and the role our services play in maintaining, and enhancing it.
To discuss your business drainage needs, contact us, or call our Key Accounts Team today on 0800 43 44 44