A blocked drain threatened to cause continuing problems for Metro Rod customer Anil Joshi in Central London this week but one phone call to Metro Rod later soon provided relief. Metro Rod drainage engineer Tony Gallagher attended that very evening and such was his unblocking drain prowess that Anil posted this 5-star rated review on the Metro Rod Central London Google My Business site :
Tony Gallagher did a super job late in the evening, courteous and efficient and left the place clean and tidy
A simple example of the service we aim to provide every customer we serve in Central London. Whether you a Facilities Manager in Knightsbridge, a Maintenance Manager in Camden, an Estates Manager in Westminster, a Buildings Manager in the City of London or a resident in Ealing or Dulwich ……Metro Rod undertake to provide you with a first class drain care and repair service.
The Central London environment is a unique one ….London has the 5th largest metropolitan economy on planet earth and has a GDP higher than, for example, Belgium. London exports close to £100 billion of produccts annually and it’s productivity is felt around the globe. When a drainage issue …even a single blocked drain….threatens that productivity for any business you can rely on Metro Rod to :
- Attend promptly. Over 80% of jobs are attended within 4 hours and many in significantly less time. We are available 24/7 to ensure emergency attendance is available outside “normal” office hours
- Fix the problem. Again over 80% of jobs receive a “first time fix” with our team of drainage engineers all equipped with both high pressure water jetting and electro-mechanical cleaning equipment meaning that a blocked drain, blocked toilet or blocked stack pipe can be effectively restored to full flow whether the blockage is internal or external to a building
- Be professional and courteous. Just as Tony demonstrated in Anil’s case highlighted above. All our drainage engineers are fully trained and accredited and we have the skills and experience to tackle all manner of drainage works from clearing a single blocked drain to larger commercial works such as pre-planned maintenance visits, CCTV drain survey and drain repairs
- Communicate. We keep you informed about arrival times, work undertaken and outcomes
- Provide value for money. We have an open and transparent pricing policy with no hidden extras and charge for time on-site only
If you need a reputable and effective drainage contractor in London Metro Rod have what it takes to deliver. We work for many of London’s household name businesses and public sites and are trusted to deliver because we do deliver !
Why not experience Metro Rod Central London’s great customer service for yourself ?
If you need any drainage services from Metro Rod, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can contact us on:
by emailing us on [email protected]
Going to our website; www.metrorod.co.uk/local/central-london/
or connecting with Gary, our Commercial Director on Linked In
We look forward to hearing from you soon!