We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
Emergency? 24/7 helpline 0800 66 88 00
UK WIDE SUPPORT - 24/7/365
A NATIONALLY-SUPPORTED, LOCAL APPROACH
ALWAYS ONE OF THE FASTEST TO REACH YOU
#1 FOR PROFESSIONALISM AND TECHNICAL ABILITY
APPROACHABLE AND FRIENDLY PROFESSIONALS
A TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
About Metro Plumb
Metro Plumb is a national plumbing company with over thirty regional plumbing centres across the country. Our plumbing experts provide a professional and friendly service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you experience a plumbing emergency, you can rely on our speedy service and fully trained engineers to solve your problems.
Our company’s ethos places our customers’ needs of the utmost importance and everyone at Metro Plumb is committed to meeting those needs. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals and we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and demonstrate our high standards of work and customer service.
- Radiator replacement – Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your home to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes – Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Tap repair or replacement – If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work using like-for-like parts.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking we can either, replace the whole toilet with like-for-like parts or repair any problems.
- Waste trap replacement or repair – Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
If you would like to find out more about our services, give Metro Plumb Bolton a call on 0800 415 514. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.
Areas We Cover
- Little Hulton