Health and social care is part of everyone’s daily lives. From local general practitioners surgeries and large hospitals, to day care centres and nursing homes. All of these sites and buildings rely on the day to day running being smooth and stress free in order to care for their patients and the public. We at Metro Rod know you want to ensure this is possible every day of the year. To ensure this you need to look at ensuring your sites don’t run into any nasty surprises with maintenance. One of the most important details you should be looking at is the drainage systems of your sites. A blocked toilet or broken sink can affect sites like these massively.
Metro Rod can offer so many options for your sites, take a look below!
- Emergency reactive drainage and plumbing care. If something like a blocked toilet occurs, we can provide emergency call outs to sites across North Wales, Wirral and Chester. We aim to get an engineer to you within a matter of hours.
- Drain repair services. In the event of an underlying issue with your drains, we can provide a long lasting solution to prevent costly revisits.
- Pre-Planned Maintenance Programmes. We can provide you with a FREE OF CHARGE site assessment. From here we can look at creating a tailored maintenance programme. As a result, this ensures your site’s drains continue to run smoothly year in, year out.
But that’s not all! We also offer additional services including CCTV Surveying to report of the existing condition of the pipes and lines. Take a look here to look at our CCTV Services in detail.
Due to the fact we have Tanker Services as part of our long list of services available, larger sites need not worry, we have the capacity to clear larger blockages. Likewiese, we have the means to deal with Septic Tank Management for those sites in a more remote location also using out Tanker Services.
We also work closely with Betsi Cadwaladr Health Board at their large hospitals Glan Clwyd, Ysbyty Gwynedd and Wrexham Maelor. Sites like these care for thousands of patients a day. They want peace of mind that any issues can be dealt with in a timely and professional manner. That’s obviously where we, Metro Rod Deeside, come in!
Do you need any more reason to choose Metro Rod for your drainage?
Fully accredited, Highly Trained Engineers, Audited PPE – all the things you expect from a top contractor, we can deliver!
Rest assured we’re available at any time, day or night! We work 24/7, 365 days of the year to assist in any blockages or plumbing issues your site may encounter. This ensures your site continues to run freely.
Take a look at our contact details below. One of our dedicated office staff will be able to assist in putting you on track to work with the best in the drainage business in Chester, Wirral and North Wales! Don’t believe us? Take a look at our Testimonials whilst you’re here!
Are you in need of a reliable and efficient drainage solution? Metro Rod Deeside can help you and your businesses or homes with our drainage and plumbing services! Check out our contact details below!
Call us on; 0808 250 9915
Visit our websites; North Wales Area
Email Us; [email protected]
Or connect with Eleri, our Marketing Manager on LinkedIn too!
Metro Rod Deeside operate 24/7 and calls will always be answered directly by an experienced on call manager who can start diagnosing any drainage problems. Our on call manager will also assign you to an engineer who can be on site within a matter of hours. We operate throughout North Wales, including Anglesey, Chester and Wirral areas. We’re able to deal with problems such as;
- Blocked drains (internal or external)
- Sink, urinal and mainline drain blockages
- CCTV surveys of drainage systems
- Tanker Services
- Graffiti Removal
- Robotic Cutting
- Drain repairs – no dig or excavations
- Preventative maintenance