Following on from my post about Metro Rod Norwich investing in new Seesnake Look/See CCTV Survey Technology, we have captured a lovely image of Phil and Dean setting up their new equipment.
Every member of the Metro Rod Norwich team now carries CCTV surveying equipment, enabling us to investigate why drainage problems are occurring. For more information about Metro Rod Norwich and our services please take a look at our website or call the team on 01508 535127 for further information.
The original post is below:-
Metro Rod Norwich has some very exciting news. We have invested in Seesnake Compact 2 CCTV Camera’s for each member of the engineering team. Each Seesnake can inspect lines from 1.5″ to 6″ (3.8cm to 15.2cm) wide. It features quick-release CCU docking system for fast, efficient job set-up, flexible push cable for pushing ease through multiple tight turns. a self-levelling camera for a crisp, clear, in-pipe image that is always upright and it also has built-in sonde to locate a point of interest during the pipe inspection.
Whether you are trying to determine the root cause of a problem (and it could really be tree roots) or if you are looking to future proof your drainage system because you want to develop or alter a property, a CCTV survey will give you the best insight into the condition of your drains. A CCTV survey can also be undertaken if you are experiencing other problems in a property such as damp. Sometimes CCTV surveys are undertaken just for peace of mind that everything is working as it should be.
Why should I have a CCTV Survey?
Metro Rod Norwich has a range of CCTV services to meet your needs:-
- If you have a blockage,and would like us to clear it and investigate the cause at the same time. We can carry out a unblock and look / see survey for you. This will allow us to investigate if there is any damage that needs repairing and we can advise you of our recommendations for repair.
- We can carry out a Pre Purchase Survey if you are purchasing a new property, a pre purchase survey will give you full peace of mind as to the condition of the drainage and highlight any cause for concern. If you purchasing your dream home, the last thing you want is unexpected problems and having to fork out money to repair damaged drains when you have already pushed yourself financially. In modern times and with general tightening of insurance policy schedules, it’s not often that your insurance company will pick up the tab in a new home if your drainage issue is an inherited problem, especially in the absence of a survey. In fact, a drain survey is something that mortgage lenders, surveyors and home insurance companies insist on for properties over a certain age or value.
- Build over survey: Build over surveys are carried out before and after building work. Are you planning an extension? If you are looking for an extension or conservatory on your existing property, the local water authority is going to insist that you carry out a CCTV survey if you are building over or near their assets. This ensures that there are no defects on the drains that will be concealed by the extension, that any defects are identified and repaired prior to or during building works and that that building works do not cause any damage to the asset short or long term.
- Recorded CCTV Survey – Using iTouch CCTV inspection equipment. Metro Rod Norwich can supply a link to virtual, real-time reports directly to you. Using iTouch Live, the data collected from site is streamed to the local office for processing. This means that we are able to conclude each of our inspection reports far more quickly than before, allowing us to closely evaluate the problem and report back to you on the most effective solutions to your problem.
- Large diameter surveys: Metro Rod has a wide variety of the latest CCTV camera units, and we survey larger drainers using crawler units which can provide a panoramic view of the drain condition. Surveys are carried out to the latest 5th edition of the WRC Manual of Sewer Condition and Classification, which is the industry standard.
Here at Metro Rod Norwich we can carry offer a wide range of drainage and emergency plumbing services for you, whether it is for a home, office building, factory, shop or even a farm. Metro Rod Norwich can cover any property in the Norfolk and North Suffolk area.
Give us a call on 0800 668800 to see how we can help you. We promise you a safe and honest service 24 hours a day every day and every night.
Unblocking drains * CCTV Survey * PPM’s * Gutter Clearing * Cracked Pipe Repair * Water Leak Repair * Septic Tank Emptying * Drain Care * Septic Tank Maintenance * Homebuyers Drainage Survey * Fat & Grease Management * Sewer Inspections * Pipe Lining * Excavation * Drain Mapping * New Drain Installations * Tanker Services * Emergency Plumbing *