The Senior Office Administrator is an interesting and varied role.
The successful applicant will have an outgoing personality and be able to relate to a variety of people from suppliers to customers whilst projecting a warm yet efficient telephone manner.
It is important that you are able to maintain accurate records, and pay attention to detail whilst carrying out a variety of tasks, including:-
- Answering calls
- Helping with the smooth and efficient functioning of our office on a daily basis
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters and reports
- Maintaining procedures and office administrative systems
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Assisting our HR function by keeping personnel records up to date
- Managing databases
- Helping us to continually build and maintain trust among our people, clients and suppliers.
- Data inputting, Quotations, Financial tasks, ledger work, and Invoicing.
Plus anything else that is normally found in the running of a small, busy office environment.
The team is a small one and there is no work demarcation, you need to be an exceptional team player who is always looking for the next task. If a job needs doing, it gets done!
The role has a negotiable starting salary of £18k – £22k per annum with excellent prospects and benefits for the right person. The role is full time (8.30am-5pm/Mon-Fri).Some flexibility with hours is possible by arrangement for the correct applicant.
Qualifications and Skills required
- Reliability and discretion – you will often learn of confidential matters
- Honesty and Integrity, along with high ethical standards
- Good Communication, and strong Organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Initiative, along with a large dose of common sense
- The ability to ‘make things happen’
- Attention to detail
- Fully Literate
- Use cloud-based systems for office applications and data storage
- Driving licence and own transport
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent – Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Metro Rod (Norwich) are based in Tharston, near Long Stratton. Please email Shaunemail@example.com with your C.V and covering letter to apply.