Metro Plumb Norwich provides a professional and friendly plumbing service across Norfolk and North Suffolk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a plumbing emergency you can rely on our prompt service to solve your problems.
Our engineers are fully trained and equipped. So you can be assured that we should have your plumbing problem solved in no time.
- Radiator replacement – Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your property to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator. From leaks, cold spots or radiator installations, our heating engineer can attend to resolve many radiator problems possibly on the same day of your telephone call.
Tap repair or replacement – If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work, using like-for-like parts.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes – Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – Our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking we can either, replace the whole toilet with like for like parts or repair any problems.
- Waste trap replacement or repair – Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
- New Bathroom Installations – If you are looking to completely update your bathroom we can assist with that too, simply give us a call and we will book a convenient appointment to come and discuss your requirements.
- Shower Repairs – Low pressure? Leaks? Lack of hot water? Let us take a look for you. Just give us a call and we will ask some questions about the make and model and the problem that you are experiencing, we will then arrange an appointment to visit.
- Toilet and Sink Blockages – We can respond quickly 24 hours a day to emergency drainage and plumbing issues. Our friendly team will advice you as to how quickly our engineers can attend, and we can also keep you updated and let you know when they are on their way. Our experienced, qualified and friendly team have a range of skills and equipment to clear blockages and restore flow quickly and efficiently. Along with Toilet and Sink blockages we can also assist with slow to drain baths, pipework and drains. Our team all carry CCTV camera’s on board so they are also able to investigate the cause of a blockage too.
With all our services, give us a call on 0800 66 88 00 and speak to our friendly, knowledgeable team to find out how we can help you.