At Metro Plumb Cumbria we provide a friendly and professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a plumbing emergency you can rely on our prompt service to solve your problems in Carlisle, Dumfries, Lancaster & any of the surrounding areas!
Our engineers are fully trained and equipped. So you can be assured that we should have your plumbing problem solved in no time.
Our Services Include:
- Radiator replacement – Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your property to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator.
- Tap repair or replacement – If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work, using like-for-like parts.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes – Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – Our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking we can either, replace the whole toilet with like for like parts or repair any problems.
- Waste trap replacement or repair – Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
If you do end up facing a plumbing problem Metro Plumb Cumbria are here to help, 24 hours a day!
We can also help you with all the below services, so get in touch if you think there is something we may be able to help you with.
We love to keep up to date with all of our clients via our social media accounts so remember to give us a follow!
Visit our website at: www.metrorod.co.uk/cumbria
We look forward to hearing from you with any queries that you may have!