It’s half term and many schools see this as an opportunity to keep on track of things and maintain their drains. We are specialists in drain repair and maintenance in the North London area and we pride ourselves in providing an “Outstanding” service to many local Schools and Colleges such as:
- Moss Bourne Academy
- Woodridge School
- Middlesex University
We offer a full range of services, including emergency call out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and with engineers presence in North London itself we are able to cut response time right down when emergencies occur.
The services we offer are:
- Emergency blockage clearances, 24/7
- CCTV survey to inspect both foul and storm water drainage systems
- Excavation: repairs and new pipes using traditional methods
- No Dig Repair: re-lining and resin injection techniques to repair damaged drains
- Pre-Planned Maintenance: regular cleaning contracts for your drains and gutters
- Vacuum Tankers: Removal and disposal of sludge and liquid waste, i.e. pump pits and grease traps
Many schools benefit from planned works during the school holidays, including half terms and we are able to schedule works to suit your convenience and budgets. We would very much like to be your preferred contractor for emergency or planned maintenance works.
We have a strong reputation for quality, reliability and Health & Safety and understand the importance of this to you. We are accredited to, or are members of, all the leading drain care bodies, across all areas of our business. We insist all our engineers are DBS checked to ensure total peace of mind for your staff and pupils.
Please contact us to arrange a FREE DRAINAGE ASSESSMENT and we will be pleased to visit and carry out a site survey which may then be used for any future emergency or planned drainage works. Any work that needs to be carried out will be outlined in a free quotation.