LONDON SOUTH EAST
Call The Plumbing Experts
Why choose Metro Plumb?
- Unrivalled Response Time – there when you need us.
- Professional Service – during AND after the job.
- Available 24/7/365
- We aim to be on site as fast as possible.
About Metro Plumb
Metro Plumb is a national plumbing company with more than thirty regional plumbing service centres across the country, providing a friendly and professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a plumbing emergency you can rely on our prompt service to solve your problems.
Our engineers are fully trained and equipped. So you can be assured that we should have your plumbing problem solved in no time.
Our company’s ethos places our customers’ needs of the utmost importance and everyone at Metro Plumb is committed to meeting those needs. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals and we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and demonstrate our high standards of work and customer service.
- Radiator replacement – Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your property to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator.
- Tap repair or replacement – If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work, using like-for-like parts.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes – Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – Our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking we can either, replace the whole toilet with like for like parts or repair any problems.
- Waste trap replacement or repair – Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
If you would like to find out more, head to Find Your Local Service Centre and give your local office a call or an email and they will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.
We are proud of our reputation to provide our clients a safe, professional & honest service day and night. When our... Read More
Our engineer came out top of the class when he had an unannounced inspection from one of our valued insurance... Read More
"I can confirm we are a very satisfied customer when it comes to the service Trevor has provided to us... Read More
Quality of Work 5* Excellent Conduct of Engineer 5* Excellent Speed of Response 5* Excellent
We are proud of our reputation to provide our clients a safe, professional & honest service day and night. When our engineers worked through the night for a large supermarket chain, preventing further loss of stock and maintaining trade, we were delighted to receive their feedback....."Thanks to Metro Rod guys Trevor and Andy, finally got some good guys in who got the job done"
Our engineer came out top of the class when he had an unannounced inspection from one of our valued insurance clients.
The inspector commended the engineer about his appearance, PPE, manner with the customer, order and cleanliness of his van and up-to-date PAT tested equipment.
The inspector commented that he was pleased we were representing them in a positive and professional manner to the policy holder.
This endorses our statement of guaranteeing our clients a safe, professional & honest service day and night.
"I can confirm we are a very satisfied customer when it comes to the service Trevor has provided to us so far.
We find that Metro Rod are responsive to all our calls and they are very thorough when it comes to providing quotes and Health & Safety documentation as well as carrying out the works. They have, at very short notice, carried out investigations and provided reports with recommendations well above what has been expected and we have been very pleased with their performance."The Facilities Manager - Royal Arsenal Riverside
Quality of Work 5* Excellent
Conduct of Engineer 5* Excellent
Speed of Response 5* ExcellentBeaumont Gibbs - Local Letting Agents