LONDON SOUTH EAST
Call The Plumbing Experts
Why choose Metro Plumb?
- Unrivalled Response Time – there when you need us.
- Professional Service – during AND after the job.
- Available 24/7/365
- We aim to be on site as fast as possible.
About Metro Plumb
Metro Plumb is a national plumbing company with more than thirty regional plumbing service centres across the country, providing a friendly and professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a plumbing emergency you can rely on our prompt service to solve your problems.
Our engineers are fully trained and equipped. So you can be assured that we should have your plumbing problem solved in no time.
Our company’s ethos places our customers’ needs of the utmost importance and everyone at Metro Plumb is committed to meeting those needs. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals and we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and demonstrate our high standards of work and customer service.
- Radiator replacement – Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your property to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator.
- Tap repair or replacement – If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work, using like-for-like parts.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes – Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – Our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking we can either, replace the whole toilet with like for like parts or repair any problems.
- Waste trap replacement or repair – Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
If you would like to find out more, head to Find Your Local Service Centre and give your local office a call or an email and they will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.
Metro Rod London South East welcomes customer feedback. Some people can feel vulnerable when a stranger enters their home so... Read More
Our engineer came out top of the class when he had an unannounced inspection from one of our valued insurance... Read More
We always welcome feedback, it judges our current service performance and informs us to improve in any areas necessary. We... Read More
Our engineer attended a residential property to reports of a blocked drain. We were pleased to receive positive feedback from... Read More
Metro Rod London South East welcomes customer feedback. Some people can feel vulnerable when a stranger enters their home so knowing our engineers are trustworthy and professional is our priority. Thank you Mr. Bassett in Orpington who rated us 5* for being professional and affable, keeping appointment time, being very helpful and demonstrating good work.
Our engineer came out top of the class when he had an unannounced inspection from one of our valued insurance clients.
The inspector commended the engineer about his appearance, PPE, manner with the customer, order and cleanliness of his van and up-to-date PAT tested equipment.
The inspector commented that he was pleased we were representing them in a positive and professional manner to the policy holder.
This endorses our statement of guaranteeing our clients a safe, professional & honest service day and night.
We always welcome feedback, it judges our current service performance and informs us to improve in any areas necessary. We were delighted to receive these comments from Mrs. Cowles in Bromley "I just wanted to write a quick note to commend Andy from the London SE Team who responded to an insurance company request to clear a blocked toilet drain yesterday. Despite it not being a straight-forward fix (old house with multiple additions over the years), Andy's commitment, sheer determination, perseverance and hard work got the job done in the end. He was professional, polite and respectful, and saw the job through, where many would have given up and 'passed the buck'. We are truly grateful, and enormously impressed. Following this encounter, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Metro Rod to friends and family. Thank you!!"
Our engineer attended a residential property to reports of a blocked drain. We were pleased to receive positive feedback from the homeowner "very quick to attend, explained the problem, cleared the blockage, cleaned up after, top service"
Thank you Mr Etherington, Blackheath