LONDON SOUTH EAST
Call The Plumbing Experts
Why choose Metro Plumb?
- Unrivalled Response Time – there when you need us.
- Professional Service – during AND after the job.
- Available 24/7/365
- We aim to be on site as fast as possible.
About Metro Plumb
Metro Plumb is a national plumbing company with more than thirty regional plumbing service centres across the country, providing a friendly and professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a plumbing emergency you can rely on our prompt service to solve your problems.
Our engineers are fully trained and equipped. So you can be assured that we should have your plumbing problem solved in no time.
Our company’s ethos places our customers’ needs of the utmost importance and everyone at Metro Plumb is committed to meeting those needs. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals and we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and demonstrate our high standards of work and customer service.
- Radiator replacement – Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your property to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator.
- Tap repair or replacement – If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work, using like-for-like parts.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes – Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – Our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking we can either, replace the whole toilet with like for like parts or repair any problems.
- Waste trap replacement or repair – Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
If you would like to find out more, head to Find Your Local Service Centre and give your local office a call or an email and they will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.
We are proud of our reputation to provide our clients a safe, professional & honest service day and night. When our... Read More
We always welcome feedback, it judges our current service performance and informs us to improve in any areas necessary. We... Read More
Metro Rod London South East welcomes customer feedback. Some people can feel vulnerable when a stranger enters their home so... Read More
"I can confirm we are a very satisfied customer when it comes to the service Trevor has provided to us... Read More
We are proud of our reputation to provide our clients a safe, professional & honest service day and night. When our engineers worked through the night for a large supermarket chain, preventing further loss of stock and maintaining trade, we were delighted to receive their feedback....."Thanks to Metro Rod guys Trevor and Andy, finally got some good guys in who got the job done"
We always welcome feedback, it judges our current service performance and informs us to improve in any areas necessary. We were delighted to receive these comments from Mrs. Cowles in Bromley "I just wanted to write a quick note to commend Andy from the London SE Team who responded to an insurance company request to clear a blocked toilet drain yesterday. Despite it not being a straight-forward fix (old house with multiple additions over the years), Andy's commitment, sheer determination, perseverance and hard work got the job done in the end. He was professional, polite and respectful, and saw the job through, where many would have given up and 'passed the buck'. We are truly grateful, and enormously impressed. Following this encounter, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Metro Rod to friends and family. Thank you!!"
Metro Rod London South East welcomes customer feedback. Some people can feel vulnerable when a stranger enters their home so knowing our engineers are trustworthy and professional is our priority. Thank you Mr. Bassett in Orpington who rated us 5* for being professional and affable, keeping appointment time, being very helpful and demonstrating good work.
"I can confirm we are a very satisfied customer when it comes to the service Trevor has provided to us so far.
We find that Metro Rod are responsive to all our calls and they are very thorough when it comes to providing quotes and Health & Safety documentation as well as carrying out the works. They have, at very short notice, carried out investigations and provided reports with recommendations well above what has been expected and we have been very pleased with their performance."The Facilities Manager - Royal Arsenal Riverside