MAIDSTONE & TUNBRIDGE WELLS
Call The Plumbing Experts
Why choose Metro Plumb?
- Same day response – there when you need us.
- We aim to achieve a first time fix
- At your service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We are Gas Safe registered
- Our UK call centre is always open
About Metro Plumb
Metro Plumb is a national plumbing company with more than thirty regional plumbing service centres across the country, providing a friendly and professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a plumbing emergency you can rely on our prompt service to solve your problems.
Our engineers are fully trained and equipped. So you can be assured that we should have your plumbing problem solved in no time.
Our company’s ethos places our customers’ needs of the utmost importance and everyone at Metro Plumb is committed to meeting those needs. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals and we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and demonstrate our high standards of work and customer service.
- Radiator replacement – Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your property to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator.
- Tap repair or replacement – If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work, using like-for-like parts.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes – Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – Our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking we can either, replace the whole toilet with like for like parts or repair any problems.
- Waste trap replacement or repair – Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
Areas We Cover
Maidstone Isle of Sheppey
Gillingham West Kingsdown
Aylesford Kings Hill
West Malling Gravesend
Seven Oaks Tonbridge
Royal Tunbridge Wells Sittingbourne
If you would like to find out more, head to Find Your Local Service Centre and give your local office a call or an email and they will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.
1st Class service. Nice to see a happy engineer!
Very quick and professional service throughout.
Very friendly and polite. Found problem quickly. Thanks.
Engineers were professional and courteous. Job well done.
1st Class service. Nice to see a happy engineer!J. Prince
Very quick and professional service throughout.P Frampton
Very friendly and polite. Found problem quickly. Thanks.Laura - Horsham
Engineers were professional and courteous. Job well done.Colin Chin - Domestic