Emergency? 24/7 helpline 0800 66 88 00
UK WIDE SUPPORT - 24/7/365
A NATIONALLY-SUPPORTED, LOCAL APPROACH
ALWAYS ONE OF THE FASTEST TO REACH YOU
#1 FOR PROFESSIONALISM AND TECHNICAL ABILITY
APPROACHABLE AND FRIENDLY PROFESSIONALS
A TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
About Metro Plumb
Metro Plumb is a national plumbing company with more than thirty regional plumbing service centres across the country, providing a friendly and professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a plumbing emergency you can rely on our prompt service to solve your problems.
Our engineers are fully trained and equipped. So you can be assured that we should have your plumbing problem solved in no time.
Our company’s ethos places our customers’ needs of the utmost importance and everyone at Metro Plumb is committed to meeting those needs. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals and we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and demonstrate our high standards of work and customer service.
- Radiator replacement – Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build-up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your property to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator.
- Tap repair or replacement – If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work, using like-for-like parts.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes – Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – Our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking we can either, replace the whole toilet with like for like parts or repair any problems.
- Waste trap replacement or repair – Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath, for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
If you would like to find out more, head to Find Your Local Service Centre and give your local office a call or an email and they will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively, you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.
Tankering, Sewage Treatment Plants and Pump Maintenance Services17th February 2020 - in Gloucester, Hereford, Metro Rod, Newport
Here at Metro Rod, we pride ourselves on the range of drainage services that we offer. We have the ability to carry out all kinds of repairs ranging from sewage treatment plants and pump stations to submersible pumps. Our services include installation, bespoke fabrication, and the mechanical and electrical testing...
Drain care for London from Metro Rod…Our services explained12th February 2020 - in Central London, Metro Rod
Drain care and repair for London is the description we at Metro Rod Central London most often use to describe our services but this can cover a wide and diverse range of drainage services. On a given day our team of drainage engineers might be : unblocking a drain in...
A busy January leads to some unusual Blockages.7th February 2020 - in Metro Rod, Mid-Wales, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Telford
We have had a very busy start to 2020 with our full range of drainage equipment and technology being used. We have encountered some big, small and weird Blockages. One that got us a bit baffled was at a Bank in Oswestry, Shropshire who had been complaining of there toilets...