We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
You’ll want to be sure you’re getting the best fix when it comes to drain repairs, one that lasts and is good value, which is where Metro Rod Mid Wales can help.
A damaged drain will only worsen over time if it is left and not repaired, the worse your drains condition gets the harder and more expensive a repair will be, so it’s always a good idea to have it checked out as soon as you notice something is wrong.
What should you be looking out for?
- Unpleasant, lingering odours are often the first sign something is wrong – could indicate that a waste pipe is burst or leaking.
- Increase in your water bills, but no increase in water usage – you can test this by checking your water meter and taking a reading, not using any water for a couple of hours and then re-checking the meter to see if there has been a change.
- Low water pressure might mean that there is a leak or blockage in your pipes, whatever is the problem, Metro Rod Mid Wales will be able to help.
- Pooling water around the sink, bath, dishwasher etc. will also indicate a leak.
What causes our drains to need a repair?
- Sun damage – over the years the UV rays from the sun cause our plastic pipes to become brittle making them more likely to crack.
- Root related damage – roots have a tendency to grow into the tiny cracks in pipes, where they then feed on the nutrients flowing through, making them grow which enlarges the cracks making them a problem.
- Freezing and thawing – when the water in your pipes freezes during the cold months it will expand causing the pipe to rupture, the problem then becomes noticeable when the water begins to thaw and then leak, or in extreme cases flood out of the ruptured pipe.
Metro Rod should be your first point of call when it comes to drain repairs with our no-dig and trenchless repairs we are able to fix your drains without causing too much disruption to your property. Often people will assume that we will have to dig down and create trenches to repair your drains, but thanks to our lining techniques we don’t have to do that. Using our Localised Structural Drain Repairs, including Patch Liners and Ambient Cured Lining we can repair you drains accurately and with a long-lasting fix.
Metro Rod Mid Wales offer services from dealing with blocked drains, drain repair, CCTV surveys and septic tank maintenance. We believe in simple things and make sure we follow them through; available 24/7, professional, value for money service during and after the job and peace of mind in the fact that all our engineers are highly trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
Make sure you get in touch with us through any of the following:
Enquire through our website: https://www.metrorod.co.uk/local/mid-wales/
Get in touch with us via email: [email protected]
Call us on 01938 554 050
We any drainage needs, we are the drainage experts. We look forward to hearing from you soon!