At Metro Rod Cumbria we offer a wide range of repair technologies to give you the most cost effective and least disruptive drain repairs possible. We cover many areas including Carlisle, Dumfries, Lancaster & all of the towns & villages in-between!
Are you in need of a drain repair in Carlisle, Dumfries or Lancaster?
Using the latest technologies Metro Rod Cumbria are able to diagnose any problems with your drains or cracked pipes. Using CCTV Drain Surveys it allows our engineers to inspect the drains and decide the best solutions.
What are the techniques that we use for drain repair?
All techniques currently in use for drain repairs are approved by local Water Authorities and the Water Research Centre (WRC).
No-Dig or Trenchless Repairs
Drain Relining is also known as ‘no-dig’ or ‘trenchless’ technology, and that’s one of its major advantages over traditional excavation sewer and drain repair.
With sewer relining, there is minimal surface and environmental disruption so less inconvenience all round. And all that means there are fewer health and safety risks too.
No-Dig Repair options vary depending on the application, but they all involve inserting a liner into a drain which is impregnated with resin. The liner is moved into position, whether it is local or full length, and then inflated to give a water tight repair by effectively making a thin strong layer inside the existing drain. When the required cure time has elapsed, the means of inflating the repair is removed to restore the full drain function and integrity.
Localised Structural Repairs (LSRs)
- Patch Liners – This localised repair offers a cost-effective solution to fix individual defects within a drain or sewer.
- Ambient Cured Lining – Ambient cured lining consists of the full or partial lining of sewers or drains to cover multiple defects.
- Heat Cured Lining – This is like Ambient cured lining; however, Heat Cured Lining is predominantly used for larger diameter pipes or where an increased resistance to chemical attack is required.
- Excavation – Excavation is the traditional method of drain repair and replacement and a technique used for new drains, drain replacement, to rectify collapsed drains or to gain access to lining repairs.
We offer many services to both domestic & commercial clients, no job is to big or small. We have the equipment & expertise to make sure you or your business is free from any drainage problems you may have, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- Blocked Drains
- Drain Repair
- Drain Surveys & Sewer Inspection
- Pre-Planned Maintenance
- Septic Tank Management
- Tanker Services
- Gutter Clearance
Metro Rod Cumbria love to keep up to date with all of our clients, old & new via our social media accounts so remember to give us a follow!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on the below details:
Visit our website at: www.metrorod.co.uk/cumbria
We look forward to hearing from you with any drainage queries that you may have!