We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
With strict legal and environmental requirements in place around the disposal of fat, oil and grease, it is important that any establishment with an industrial kitchen makes sure they have a FOG management system in place.
Need help with the FOG? Metro Rod is on-hand.
Our grease trap services
We can offer a full spectrum of FOG management services, including both routine maintenance and reactive emergency callouts. Our trained and experienced engineers are available to:
- Pre-clean before grease trap installation
- Install grease traps
- Empty and properly dispose of fat, oil and grease
- Conduct maintenance and repair work
Get into a routine
We recommend a bespoke routine maintenance plan for all hot food establishments and food manufacturers. Ensuring proper maintenance of your grease traps is an ongoing job and if not done correctly, can become expensive and disruptive down the line.
Our engineers will work with you to design a custom maintenance schedule that suits your business. Our pre-planned maintenance schedules will:
- Minimise disruption to your business for both your employees and customers
- Reduce your overall costs by helping to avoid those emergency callouts
- Help your business to meet the required legal and environmental standards
- Allow your team to work within a well-run and compliant kitchen
Why Metro Rod?
Metro Rod is trusted by a whole host of big brand names in the food and hospitality industries. We are known for our grease trap services, thanks to our years of experience and proven ability to conduct this type of work professionally and efficiently.
Get in touch with your local Metro Rod team today for a quote and more details on a maintenance program for your kitchen.