The Metro Rod West Yorkshire team are a very busy service centre and currently require a Drainage/Plumbing Engineer/HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver to support our highly skilled team and join our 24/7 operation.
We require several engineers to join the team to cover the West Yorkshire area. The successful applicants will be skilled not only in Plumbing but High-Pressure Water Jetting, CCTV Surveys and Drainage Rehabilitation. Some of these skills would be an advantage although training for the right candidate would be given.
- Van, mobile and uniform provided
- Salary £21,000/£28,080 depending on experience plus overtime and quarterly bonus
- 28 days Paid Holidays
- Good career prospects
- Part of a strong team
- West Yorkshire Area Only
- Strong Brand over 35 years in the industry
- Good communication skills are necessary to work on your own initiative to support the business.
- This is a reactive call out role and you will be part of an On-Call Rota.
- Hold a full driving licence
- Due to the sensitive nature of some of the premises visited a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure will be requested in the event of a successful application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £28,080.00 per year plus overtime and quarterly bonus
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].