Metro Rod Swansea is a thriving local business, investing in our staff to ensure our quality of service is always the best for our customers. As a result of continued, we are now recruiting for an experienced drainage engineer to join our team.
- Help carry out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our customer’s drains
- Trained and experience in the use of high speed water jetting equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of CCTV survey technology
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise
- Operate in accordance with H&S and Quality procedures
- Help maintain standard of company service vehicle and equipment
- Accurately record work details via internal and client systems
- Communicate effectively with clients and office colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- Full on the job training will be provided.
- CSCS and previous industry experience desirable but not essential.
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be flexible in your working hours (including time “on call” out-of-hours)
- Have relevant experience
- Hold a full driving licence (LGV would be an advantage)
- Ability to work in a positive team environment and develop your skills
- Competitive salary package
- Swansea, Swansea
Required licences or certifications:
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- Full UK Driving Licence
A CRB disclosure will be requested in the event of a successful application
To enquire about this vacancy, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today on 01792 863923