Metro Rod is a national market leader in providing the highest quality drain care services. We operate as a UK network of independently owned, regional franchises, coordinated via a central Support Hub, and owned by Franchise Brands plc.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who want to develop their engineering careers within this sector and who are committed to providing the most exceptional levels of service to our valued and high-profile customers.
We have a range of full, part-time and flexible vacancies available across the UK and we will work with you from the outset to establish the optimum working pattern that suits your needs as well as those of the business.
About the Job:
- Carry out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our customer’s drains;
- Deliver an exceptional standard of customer service and technical expertise;
- Ensure you work in accordance with H&S and Quality Assurance procedures;
- Maintain your branded company service vehicle and equipment to the highest standards;
- Accurately record work/job details via a range of bespoke internal/client systems and applications;
- Communicate effectively with clients and Metro Rod Support Centre colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times;
- A commitment to working for a 24/7 and 365 service provider – this may involve participation in on-call rotas or occasional unsociable hours.
About the Person:
- Will have a positive, flexible, can-do attitude;
- Want to be part of an exciting, growing and progressive business with an increasingly formidable brand presence;
- Be willing to work occasional/unsociable hours;
- Ideally have relevant experience and qualifications – or committed to attaining this;
- Hold a full UK driving licence – or be taking lessons/working to pass your test.
Benefits of the Job:
- Ability to work in a positive team environment and develop your technical skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Auto-enrolment pension;
- A structured approach to your training and development;
- Formal apprenticeship courses are also available.
How to apply:
If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our national team, please provide your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected]