Metro Rod Mid Wales and Shropshire are seeking a General Assistant to support their Drainage Engineers with the full scope of emergency and routine drainage services for both commercial and domestic customers. This is a full-time vacancy.
Your role and responsibilities:
• To support our Engineers in carrying out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our customer’s drains;
• To deliver an exceptional standard of customer service;
• To ensure you work in accordance with H&S and Quality Assurance procedures;
• Communicate effectively with customers and Metro Rod Support Centre colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times;
• Be part of an on-call rota to help service our clients 24/7, 365 days a year.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have a positive, flexible, can-do attitude;
• Want to be part of a growing and progressive business;
• Be willing to work unsociable hours;
• Be willing to work towards NVQ level 2 in drainage/plumbing, or equivalent;
• Work in a positive team environment and develop your skills;
• Competitive salary package;
• On-call allowances for unsociable hours/call-outs;
• Auto-enrolment pension;
• Structured approach to your training and development.
About Metro Rod Mid-Wales:
Metro Rod Mid-Wales is a quality, regional drain care business with a loyal customer base who operate across Mid-Wales, Telford and Shrewsbury. Owned by Director and Franchisee, Adrain Taylor, they provide a full range of drainage and pump maintenance services for a variety of commercial sectors and domestic customers.
As a franchise of Metro Rod Ltd, they are part of a national network of franchises and DLOs owned by Franchise Brands PLC.
How to Apply:
Please provide an up to date CV together with a cover letter to [email protected]