This is an exciting time to join a growing marketing team with ambition, energy and focus.
You’ll be supporting the implementation of our digital marketing strategy; working with the Head of Marketing and agency partners on projects including our company websites, paid and organic search, email marketing and social media. Ongoing development of the website with other internal applications, such as CMS and the WMS will also form a key part of this role.
- Around 3 years digital marketing experience
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEM Rush and CRO tools
- Experience and willingness to manage digital agencies
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to mine relevant data and report results at various stakeholder levels
- A passion for staying up to date with the latest digital trends and industry changes
- Experience of devising paid social strategy
- An exceptional eye for detail
- A great team worker.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website(s)
- Tracking conversion rates and making incremental improvements to the website(s)
- Managing 3rd party agencies, including Paid Search and SEO
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Co-manage the social media strategy for the company
- Managing the CRO strategy, focussing on commercial lead volume quality
- Planning tactical email campaigns, in conjunction with the CRM and Content teams
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Supporting the franchise network with development of website performance, email campaigning, SEO skills and ad-hoc digital requests
- Ad-hoc support to the Head of Marketing when required.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be the best candidate to [email protected].
Note: due to the volume of applications, we will only contact successful applicants.