Metro Rod Swansea is a growing drainage company covering Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. We are experts in drain care, repair and rehabilitation, and also provide emergency plumbing services to the area. We are looking for an experienced Groundworker, who has experience in the drainage industry, to join our team of engineers.
You will need to:
- Be experienced in all aspects of groundworks and general building works. Experience in drainage is also expected. Previous work with high pressure jetting, pipe relining and patching, and excavations is highly desirable.
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise.
- You must be able to work unsupervised, as well as part of the team.
- Be organised in your work and able to meet tight deadlines under pressure, with experience in costing works and project managing.
- Communicate effectively with clients and Metro Rod colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Full driving license and CSCS required.
- CPCS desirable but not essential.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be friendly, have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Have relevant experience.
- Training and development available.
- Competitive salary package, with the possibility of commission incentives.
- Salary to be confirmed, based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Groundworker: 3 years (Required)
Applications online via Indeed – https://indeedhi.re/2X4qGkE
For more information email: [email protected]