Metro Rod Swansea is a growing drainage company covering Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. We are experts in drain care, repair and rehabilitation, and also provide emergency plumbing services to the area. We are looking for a full-time Drainage Engineer to join our team.
You will need to:
- Carry out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our customer’s drains.
- Have experience in drainage, general building works and/or construction. Experience in drainage is expected. Previous work with high pressure jetting, pipe relining and patching, and excavations is highly desirable.
- Deliver a high standard of technical expertise.
- You must be able to work unsupervised, as well as part of the team.
- Maintain expected standards of company vehicles and equipment.
- Operate in accordance with H&S and Quality procedures.
- Communicate effectively with clients and Metro Rod colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Full driving license and CSCS required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be flexible in your working hours (including time “on call” out-of-hours)
- Be friendly, have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Have relevant experience.
- Hold a full driving licence (LGV would be an advantage)
- Training and development available.
- Competitive salary package, plus overtime, with the possibility of commission incentives.
- Salary to be confirmed, based on experience.
Applications online via Indeed – Apply here
For more information email: [email protected]