We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
It is always gratifying to receive positive feedback from a customer and the past month has seen Metro Rod Central London receive a number of commendations.
A drainage issue is never a pleasant experience and in some cases, where a blocked or damaged drain causes business closure due to unsanitary or impractical conditions, it can prove extremely costly. At Metro Rod we recognise that our customers in London need us to be :
- Effective and
and the selection of recent reviews below is pleasing evidence that they are finding us so :
Firstly this London resident appreciated the approach of one of our skilled drainage engineers”
“We have had a blocked bathroom sink for months now, 2 plumbers later the condition went from bad to worse. Tony Gallagher attended our property today and understood the background of our issues and without wasting any time he went straight to the source which was our blocked pipes under the sink, he used the electric tool to unclutter the pipes, they are now clean as a whistle! Top marks to Tony!!! Friendly, very efficient and fantastic service!”
and another private householder praised our responsiveness and the technology we employ to resolve drainage problems :
“They came fast and well equipped. Un blocked the drain under the house and checked everything with the camera afterwards. I would definitely recommended them for this type of job.”
But the majority of Metro Rod Central London’s work is for commercial/business customers, including many large Property Management and Facilities Management companies whom we support with specialist drain care services
- Blockage clearance 24/7/365. We will efficiently clear a blocked drain, toilet or sink and all our engineers carry both electro-mechanical cleaning and high pressure water jetting equipment enabling us to clear the vast majority of blockages in quick time.
- Planned maintenance cleans of building/block drainage systems
- CCTV survey of site drainage systems where persistent issues are being experienced.
- Repair of damaged drain pipework
- Tanker services where required to remove volumes of waste
Here are two comments received in the past fortnight from Facilities Management customers who particularly praised the standard of service and communication provided by our office work schedulers Will and Aarran