We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
All smiles as the drain care and repair management team from Metro Rod Central London visited Willow Pumps HQ in Aylesford in Kent to signal the beginning of an exciting new partnership to offer our customers across London a full range of drainage and pump related services. With many commercial drainage systems including electrical pumps to support gravitational pull and manual flush mechanisms this new partnership is good news for our customers in London .
Our customers, including many of London’s leading Facilities Management, Property Management and Maintenance companies as well as individual businesses and residents, already rely on Metro Rod for drainage services such as :
- drain unblocking. Clearance of your blocked drain, blocked toilet or blocked sink safely, professionally and honestly day or night.
- pre-planned maintenance visits of site drainage systems. London office blocks, public buildings, hotels, restaurants and museums are just some examples of where we ensure drainage systems seeing high usage levels are kept free-flowing.
- CCTV survey. We can inspect the inside of your drains to ensure problems are correctly identified and appropriately correctyed
- Drain repairs. Where necessary we can repair damaged drain pipes and usually without the need for excavation.
- Tanker services, to remove any large quantity of waste, including the emptying of grease traps and other tanks and void
Willow Pumps is a family owned business, established in 1992 so with over 27 years’ experience in
- pumping station design
- pump sales
- installation of pump mechanisms
- commissioning and maintenance of pump stations and pumps
Both Metro Rod and Willow Pumps are now within the same Group of companies, under the Franchise Brands PLC umbrella, ensuring a fully integrated approach as we serve our customers here in London, from Stratford and Dulwich, through the City of London and West End and across West London from Knightsbridge and Kensington to Ealing and Acton. Of course we are part of a wider network and both Metro Rod and Willow provide full nationwide coverage.
Contact us today and rely on us to keep your site’s drains free-flowing and problem free, whatever the make-up of your drainage system.
or by emailing us on [email protected]
or by going to our website
or connecting with Gary, our Commercial Director on Linked In