We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
Drain care and repair for London is the description we at Metro Rod Central London most often use to describe our services but this can cover a wide and diverse range of drainage services.
On a given day our team of drainage engineers might be :
- unblocking a drain in a residential garden in Kensington using the high pressure water jetter and attachments carried in their Metro Rod liveried van
- Conducting a CCTV survey to inspect the underground drainage system following completion of a construction development in Stratford
- Cleaning the vertical soil stacks within a multi-storey office block occupied by a financial services company in the City of London and using electro-mechanical cleaning machinery to clear these pipes of scale deposits
- Restoring partially scaled and blocked urinal pipework in a pub in Ealing to full free-flowing condition
- Emptying grease traps at a hotel and restaurant in the West End of London using one of our vacuum tankers
- Repairing a cracked underground drain pipe beneath a leisure centre in Dulwich using “no-dig” techniques with a new lining placed within the pipe by engineers working from ground level.
Whether you have an immediate issue requiring resolution or are looking to proactively maintain a drainage system in a high-usage environment why not join the many Facilities Managers, Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, business owners and residents who rely on Metro Rod to deliver a safe professional and honest service day or night.
Just contact us by dialling 0203 875 6780 (call 24/7/365)
by emailing us on [email protected]
or connecting with Gary, our Commercial Director on Linked In