Drain care and repair for London is the description we at Metro Rod Central London most often use to describe our services but this can cover a wide and diverse range of drainage services.
On a given day our team of drainage engineers might be :
- unblocking a drain in a residential garden in Kensington using the high pressure water jetter and attachments carried in their Metro Rod liveried van
- Conducting a CCTV survey to inspect the underground drainage system following completion of a construction development in Stratford
- Cleaning the vertical soil stacks within a multi-storey office block occupied by a financial services company in the City of London and using electro-mechanical cleaning machinery to clear these pipes of scale deposits
- Restoring partially scaled and blocked urinal pipework in a pub in Ealing to full free-flowing condition
- Emptying grease traps at a hotel and restaurant in the West End of London using one of our vacuum tankers
- Repairing a cracked underground drain pipe beneath a leisure centre in Dulwich using “no-dig” techniques with a new lining placed within the pipe by engineers working from ground level.
Whether you have an immediate issue requiring resolution or are looking to proactively maintain a drainage system in a high-usage environment why not join the many Facilities Managers, Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, business owners and residents who rely on Metro Rod to deliver a safe professional and honest service day or night.
Just contact us by dialling 0203 875 6780 (call 24/7/365)
by emailing us on [email protected]
or connecting with Gary, our Commercial Director on Linked In