At Metro Rod we are commonly associated with clearing blocked drains and it is certainly true that our 24/7 emergency blockage clearance capabilities are appreciated daily by our customers cross London. A blockage in either internal pipework within a building’s drainage system or in an external underground drain can cause serious problems and render a business site effectively inoperable ………………fortunately our drainage engineers are quickly on hand when called on and carry both electro-mechanical and high pressure water jetting equipment capable of clearing virtually any blockage in quick time .
However it may surprise you to see, above, the full scope of drain care and repair services offered by Metro Rod to our business owner, facilities management, property management , social housing , maintenance management and construction sector customers across London. This full range of drainage services is provided in-house and with support from our sister companies Metro Plumb and Willow Pumps meaning that we are now a full one-stop shop for any drainage-associated need wherever you are in the capital.
Examples of jobs we regularly undertake here in London illustrate the diversity of our work for our customers :
– Regular emergency blockage clearance for tenants of a large social housing provider
– Carrying out a planned maintenance clean of all internal pipework within a multi-storey office block in the City of London
– CCTV survey of land drains on a construction site in Westminster, both before and after development works
– regular emptying of grease traps and servicing of pump stations within Central London restaurants and hotels
– repair of cracked and damaged underground drains in a school playground in West London
-installation of an additional drain line to alleviate flooding outside a residential block in Camden
Metro Rod are here for ALL your drain care and repair needs.
For all and any support with your building or site’s drainage systems just call us today on 0203 875 6780.