Metro Rod Bournemouth recommend conducting a CCTV survey in a number of situations that will be outlined below.
Here at Metro Rod Bournemouth we use CCTV surveys for a number reasons. By using a small camera our engineers will be able to find leaks, cracks and blockages to name a few of its functions. It is a minimally invasive and far more economical way of figuring out what is happening below the ground.
Do you need a CCTV Survey?
You may be wondering in what situation you would need a CCTV survey, so below are some of the main reasons we would recommend booking yours today.
- Pre-Purchase Survey – before buying a new property we would always recommend booking in a CCTV survey of the drainage system. This way you are fully informed on the condition of the drains, helping you to uncover any problems that may arise if you do buy the property. Equally, if you are selling a property, a CCTV survey can help the sale go smoothly by showing there are no problems, or making sure they are fixed beforehand.
- Small Problems – if you are experiencing regular blocked drains or foul odours then a CCTV survey will help locate the problem and find out what exactly is causing it.
- Pre-Build Survey – if you are thinking of carrying out building working then it is imperative that a CCTV survey is conducted. The water authorities will ask for one to be carried out if the build is happening over or near their pipeline to prevent any problems.
- Animal Infestation – animals and rats in particular can be a nuisance to homes and businesses. Looking for food and shelter they will often make their way into drain pipes where they can damage and cause blockages within the pipes.
- Drainage Mapping – this is the process of mapping out the drainage system and sewer lines to find out where they go. This provides the information needed for any future works that need to occur.
So if you are planning to buy a property, have reoccurring problems or for any other reason need a CCTV survey, then get in contact with Metro Rod Bournemouth today.
Metro Rod Bournemouth offer services from dealing with blocked drains, drain repair, CCTV surveys and septic tank maintenance. We believe in simple things and make sure we follow them through; available 24/7, professional, value for money service during and after the job and peace of mind in the fact that all our engineers are highly trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
Make sure you get in touch with us through any of the following:
Enquire through our website: https://www.metrorod.co.uk/local/bournemouth/
Get in touch with us via email: [email protected]
Call us on 01258 863745
We any drainage needs, we are the drainage experts. We look forward to hearing from you soon!