Metro Rod loving the endless variety of drain care for London
It’s very often not “just” about clearing a blocked drain when it comes to Metro Rod Central London meeting our customers’ needs.
Yes, it’s true that blocked drains, sinks and toilets are very much at the heart of our activity here in the capital and our drainage engineers are highly skilled in restoring our customers to a free-flowing situation as quickly and effectively as possible. After all the reputation of, say, a prestige restaurant in Mayfair can quickly suffer damage should customer toilet facilities be less than effective for even a short time.
However in any given week it would be normal for our engineers to be covering
- The planned maintenance clean of a major City of London office block’s entire drainage system , working through the night so as not to interrupt the work of the occupants
- CCTV survey of a housing estate in West London on behalf of a Housing Association keen to establish what works are required to ensure optimal drainage for their residents
- Repair of cracked pipe work identified in the drains serving a West End shopping arcade. Using “no-dig” technology our engineers can avoid the expense and disruption associated with conventional excavation works, effectively repairing the damaged pipe from above ground level
- Routine emptying of a grease trap in the kitchen of a Chelsea restaurant . Our tanker can visit at the appropriate intervals to keep business functioning efficiently and hygienically
- Installation of “rat-blocker” gates in the below ground drains servicing a leisure centre in Stratford, avoiding any possibility of rodent nuisance via the drains
- Maintenance of a pump station situated within a trading estate in Bermondsey. Working in partnership with our Group sister company Willow Pumps we offer a full pump maintenance and repair service
Amidst the literally dozens of blocked drains which we clear every week of the year is all of the above , and more.
WHATEVER your drain care issue here in London we can help. Just call us on 0203 875 6780 (24/7 of course !) and experience for yourself a friendly, professional and reliable service.
We are here for London businesses, public facilities and residents in all their variety
Talk to your local Metro Rod specialist
We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation
quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively, you can call
our emergency hotline number on 0800 66 88 00
Get in touch