Metro Rod carry out Pre-Planned Maintenance (PPM) works for all commercial customers. We can arrange A site visit and a bespoke plan for your establishment so this can prevent inconvenience and loss of revenue. It can be done through a specific plan of 6 weekly, quarterly or annual works.
Types of maintenance works we offer
- Toilets – Check for any leaks to flush, pipes, valves or internal works. Check the drainage system and jetting and remove any clogs due to incorrect items being placed down the bowl along with general cleaning.
- Urinal pipework – Check flow and leaks and remove traps and clean thoroughly to eliminate build up of crystalisation in the pipes.
- Basins – Check all fittings for any leaks, check water flow and remove blockages as needed.
- Drains – Thorough jet and clear of all drains, CCTV and repair of drains.
- External rainwater drains – Remove silt and solid substances to prevent blockages and clear any blockages that are needed.
- Grease traps – Empty grease traps and dispose of grease, clean and restore traps.
- Gutter and Gully cleans – Remove debris from gutters and high-power jetting to gullies to remove any build up.
Who can it benefit?
Pre-Planned Maintenance can benefit any business. In the hospitality sector we work with kitchens, restaurants, bars and hotels. Work can be carried out at a quieter time because that doesn’t affect peak trading hours. These types of businesses have a heavy footfall and would recommend a quarterly service to eliminate problems and so to prevent the need to close due to an emergency.
Schools, Colleges and Universities benefit from Pre-Planned Maintenance works. It is essential in this environment that all facilities are working correctly for young people and adults. We can also help with the maintenance of student accommodation. We carry out work at a time that suits the customer, for example – during the school holidays because this is an ideal time to complete. Our engineers are DBS checked and so they are able to work in this type of environment.
Facilities Management companies benefit from our maintenance services as they have a large amount of buildings and surrounds to look after. Works can be carried out by an engineer, during off peak hours and at a time that suits you. So, for further information about our Pre-Planned Maintenance packages, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Are you in need of a reliable and efficient drainage or plumbing solution? Metro Rod Deeside can help you and your businesses or homes with our drainage and plumbing services! Check out our contact details below!
Call us on; 0808 250 9915
Visit our websites; North Wales Area
Email Us; [email protected]
Metro Rod Deeside operate 24/7 and calls will always be answered directly by an experienced on call manager, so they can start diagnosing any drainage problems. Our on call manager will also assign you to an engineer who can be on site within a matter of hours. We operate throughout North Wales, including Anglesey, Chester and Wirral areas. We’re able to deal with problems such as;
- Blocked drains (internal or external)
- Sink, urinal and mainline drain blockages
- CCTV surveys of drainage systems
- Tanker Services
- Graffiti Removal
- Robotic Cutting
- Drain repairs – no dig or excavations
- Preventative maintenance