We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
You may have seen headlines in the news such as: “England to run out of water in 25 years due to climate change and population boom”, “England could run out of water by 2044, experts fear”, “England could run out of water within 25 years, warns Environment Agency boss”. Climate change is happening, and this means that the UK is going to have hot and drier summers. This means a shortage of water and higher drought risk. As well as climate change, the growth in population is expected to rise from 65million to 75million by 2050.
Climate change + growth in population = threat.
The impact of climate change, combined with population growth, means the country is facing an “existential threat”, – Sir James Bevan told the Waterwise Conference in London.
“No water, no life. No blue, no green. No ocean, no us.” – Sylvia Earle, Distinguished Marine Biologist.
Usage of water facts:
Household water leaks can waste billions of gallons of water annually nationwide.
The average household’s water leaks can account for gallons and gallons of water wasted every year. Common types of water leaks found in the home are worn toilet flappers, dripping faucets, and other leaking valves. These types of water leaks are often easy to fix, for our engineers, that can pay for themselves in water savings. Fixing water leaks can save homeowners about 10%on their water bills.
Here at Metro Rod West Yorkshire, our engineers are extremely well experienced in drainage and plumbing. They obtain a large amount of training and knowledge to carry out the most professional plumbing and drainage works, to help provide our customers with any water leaks, blockages and drain repair.
“We are really proud of the way our engineers pull together to help and support each other, and our customers. They strive to deliver excellent customer service and have the professional training and experience to ensure they can deliver above expectations. All our engineers are CRB/DBS checked and fully trained to the highest standards. We are confident that we have a strong and reliable team. Our engineers have a determination that is second to none; to get the job done safely, timely, and cost effective for our customers.”
– Dave Carter, Franchisee, Metro Rod West Yorkshire
How we can help? Do you need us to fix a water leak?
- Tap repair or replacement– If you’ve got a constantly dripping or leaking tap, one of our skilled engineers will diagnose what is causing the problem and then carry out repair work to solve the issue and stop it reoccurring in the future. Should a replacement be required, we can advise on tap replacement and arrange to carry out the work, using like-for-like parts.
- Repairing leaking or burst pipes– Our skilled plumbers will visit your property, isolate the water leak and repair or replace any damaged pipework, enabling the plumbing in your property to function correctly. Whether that means carrying out welding on copper pipes, using specialist fittings for plastic pipes, or cutting and reshaping pipes to alleviate the problems, we will ensure that our work prevents future leaks from occurring.
- Toilet replacement or repair – If you’ve got a leaking toilet, one of our plumbers can visit your property to identify what is causing the problem and carry out the repair – Our plumbers are trained to work on a variety of different types of toilets. If your toilet is not functioning correctly or leaking, we can either, replace the whole toilet with like for like parts or repair any problems.
- Radiator replacement– Our team of plumbers can help you identify the issue with your radiator, whether it’s a build-up of sludge or trapped air, our friendly team of engineers will visit your property to rectify the issue. If a replacement radiator is required, we will do this with an equivalent size and style radiator.
- Waste trap replacement or repair– Waste traps are designed to stop unpleasant odours from drains and sewers from entering your property. If you notice a pool of water under their sink or bath, for example, give our team a call today and one of our plumbers will work swiftly to identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to your waste trap.
Need Any Drainage Services?
You can contact us to unblock drains and provide drain repair, toilet unblocking, gutter cleaning or drain clearing, PPMs (Pre-planned Maintenance), CCTV Surveys, septic tank management and emergency tanker services. If you are interested in PPMs or any of our other services, please see the areas Metro Rod West Yorkshire cover and our contact details below:
Visit our website:
Leave Us Some Feedback
At Metro Rod, we appreciate feedback from our customers so that we can continue to improve our services. If you have recently had drain repair or any other work carried out by Metro Rod West Yorkshire, please feel free to leave us a review on either the following: