We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
Working with some of the biggest names in the Facilities Management Industry
Here at Metro Rod, we have a long-standing relationship with many Facilities Management companies across the UK, working with FM teams within some of the biggest names in the industry, such as BUPA and JD Wetherspoons.
In fact, over 50% of our annual work comes from Facilities Management companies, meaning we are the number one experts! Facilities Management companies span a wide range of industries, including cleaning, catering, security, industrial and environmental services companies, meaning that our specialists have a wide range of knowledge and experience in many different sectors.
Metro Rod offer an extensive range of drainage services across the whole of the UK, in a prompt, professional and efficient manner. What’s more, our DBS-checked and fully-certified drainage engineers can back up their service with excellent local knowledge.
We deliver a first-class service
Providing an excellent customer service is our number one priority. That’s why when things go wrong, Metro Rod is the leading choice across the Facilities Management sector.
With 43 branches across the entire UK, there is a Metro Rod engineer close at hand at all times for Facilities Management companies – 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Our services include:
- Clearing blocked drains – Drainage problems can cause a huge amount of disruption to the general running of a business. Drains in kitchens can become blocked by grease, fats, oils whereas drains in toilets can become blocked by nappies, female sanitary items and other foreign objects. However, if you are unsure of what’s causing your drainage problem, you’ll be pleased to know that we also offer a drain survey and sewer inspection service. So, no matter what the cause of your drainage issue, we will be able to rectify this is the quickest and most efficient way possible.
- Drain lining and repair – Damaged drains can occur for a number of reasons, but symptoms can include foul smells, sinkholes as well as cracked walls and floors. Therefore, it’s important to get them fixed as soon as possible to ensure you can run your business as normal and don’t lose custom. Our drain and sewer inspection service can give you the most cost-effective and efficient solution.
- CCTV drainage surveys and inspections – Our CCTV survey service enables us to view and annotate footage from drain runs. We can then use this data to create and send a report detailing information about the survey, including any faults found in the drains. Using our iTouch system, we are also able to share information with our clients. You will be able to view all of the footage of the drain runs, giving you piece of mind.
- Gutter Clearance – Blocked gutters are also a common problem across the Facilities Management sector which can cause many problems. With Metro Vac, our exclusive gutter clearance system, this is no longer a problem. We use 10 metre poles to reach difficult to reach areas, eliminating the need for ladders or scaffolding. On board cameras ensure a complete clean, and all mess is removed from the site in the unit.
- Septic tank services – Recent legislation means that septic tanks must not discharge directly into a watercourse and they should also be routinely checked, maintained and repaired to ensure efficient operation. We offer a range of Septic tank services at Metro Rod, including Septic tank emptying, cleaning and installation, so get in touch to find out how we can help you.
- Pre- planned maintenance – This service is becoming widely recognised as a “must have” across the Facilities Management industry to ensure you don’t run into any unexpected issues that will cause you loss of custom and revenue. PPM consists of a tailored programme of care designed to suit your business, your premises and your pocket.
You Are in Safe Hands
All our engineers are fully qualified, insured, trained and DBS checked. They also pride themselves on customer service just as much as you do. So, no matter where your business lies in the hospitality sector, Metro Rod is your premier drainage solution.
If you would like to find out more,give us a call on 01508 535127 and we will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.