Spring time is the time for new flowers, spring cleaning and a fresh start following the cold months of winter.
It’s also a perfect opportunity if you’re buying a new home to think about a homebuyer’s survey from Metro Rod!
Buying a new home is stressful and costly. The last thing that any new homebuyer will want is to find issues with drainage when move in day arrives. If you need to call out your friendly local drainage expert often when you move in, multiple call outs to blockages can become costly.
By undertaking a homebuyer’s survey, we can check out those new pipes of yours and ensure there’s nothing nasty lurking beneath your lovely new home. We can then provide you with a quotation should any issues become apparent to fix your drain/pipework to prevent those costly multiple call outs.
What could we find in your drains?
- Roots – whilst you may have bought your new home with the prospect of that lovely apple tree flowering and fruiting through the summer, the roots may have found their way into your drains. Tree roots are incredibly strong and can break pipework very easily. Roots are removed using our specially designed Vortex spinning jet-head and we are then usually able to patch repair the drain. (Find out more about patch-lining and other LSR (Local Structural Repair) method in our services)
- Debris – We’ve found all manner of wonders in property drainage systems before – from children’s toys to a chair leg! They are easily cleared away using our High Pressure Water Jetting machines which every van is equipped with.
- Displaced joints – Drains can move over time – whether that’s down to poor installation, weather or construction works. This can cause pipework to displace at the jointing. If a small defect, we can perform an LSR on the joint. Larger defects may sometimes require excavating to replace the pipework.
All of the above may seem daunting, but the piece of mind you will have knowing that your drains are in tip top condition for many more years to come is price less!
If you want to discuss booking an engineer to carry out your own homebuyer’s survey, talk to our Technical Team here at the Deeside office for your new home in the Wirral, Chester or North Wales area, our contact details are below!
Are you in need of a reliable and efficient drainage or plumbing solution? Metro Rod Deeside can help you and your businesses or homes with our drainage and plumbing services! Check out our contact details below!
Call us on; 0808 250 9915
Visit our websites; North Wales Area
Email Us; [email protected]
Or connect with Eleri, our Marketing Manager on LinkedIn too!
Metro Rod Deeside operate 24/7 and calls will always be answered directly by an experienced on call manager who can start diagnosing any drainage problems. Our on call manager will also assign you to an engineer who can be on site within a matter of hours. We operate throughout North Wales, including Anglesey, Chester and Wirral areas. We’re able to deal with problems such as;
- Blocked drains (internal or external)
- Sink, urinal and mainline drain blockages
- CCTV surveys of drainage systems
- Tanker Services
- Graffiti Removal
- Robotic Cutting
- Drain repairs – no dig or excavations
- Preventative maintenance