We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
It is such an honour for Metro Rod (Norwich) to be shortlisted for South Norfolk District Council – Business Champion Of The Year! A big pat on the back to all involved. The winner of this and many other categories will be an award ceremony on 7th June at Diss Corn Hall. How exciting!
The awards will be held at Diss Corn Hall, on Thursday 7 June, to coincide with National Volunteers Week.
Whether it’s through holding fundraising events, running local sports and community clubs or helping to make life easier for our vulnerable residents, volunteers are at the heart of our communities. Their inspirational actions often encourage others to make a real difference to the lives of local people and as a thank you for all their hard work we celebrate their achievements at the annual South Norfolk Community Awards, supported by Saffron Housing Trust Ltd and Continental Product Engineering Ltd.
All winners will receive £250 to go toward a community group or local charity of their choice.
Award Categories are:
- Volunteer of the Year – sponsored by bf1systems
- Young Volunteer of the Year – sponsored by Ben Burgess
- Community Group of the Year – sponsored by Orbit
- Lifetime Community Hero – sponsored by East of England Co-op Funeral Care
- Community Wellbeing Champion or Group of the Year – sponsored by Glazing Vision
- Community Fundraiser of the Year – sponsored by Castlemeadow Care
- Environmental Champion of the Year – sponsored by Smurfit Kappa
- Business Community Champion of the Year – sponsored by Hethel Innovation Centre