We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
Drain maintenance is an essential service in Central London and at Metro Rod we continue to work 24/7 notwithstanding the general “lockdown” which has been in place since March 23rd in order to limit the spread of Corona Virus .
Metro Rod drainage engineers are designated key workers meaning that they continue to work , providing London residents, business owners, Facilities Managers, Maintenance Managers and Property Managers with peace of mind in one area of life at least..namely that their house, building or site drainage systems can still be maintained.
At Metro Rod we have continued to provide a full range of services throughout the period of the lockdown :
- Drain unblocking. We react to your blocked drain emergency wherever you are in London.
- Drain Maintenance Cleaning. With many offices, catering establishments and public facilities such as leisure centres, schools, hotels and museums currently closed some of our customers have taken the opportunity to arrange a clean of their site drainage system covering all aspects from the internal pipework and soil stacks within the building to the external storm and ground drainage lines .
- Tanker services, where our vacuum tankers provide efficient removal of quantities of liquid waste, grease etc
- Drain survey using CCTV technology to inspect the condition of pipework
- Structural repair of damaged drains
Our engineers are mindful of the risks associated with the Corona Virus pandemic and we have taken steps as a business to protect them and our customers. Social distancing will be observed and we no longer expect customers to sign on-screen on job completion. You can read Metro Rod’s Corona Virus statement here
We are here for you ……To schedule drain maintenance works in London contact us now on the telephone number below or any other method
by emailing us on [email protected]
or connecting with Gary, our Commercial Director on Linked In