We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
Blocked drains are a common problem for many of us, they can disrupt our day to day routine and in some cases cause unpleasant smells, among other issues listed below. Metro Rod Bristol are here to help keep drains clear and provide tips on how to detect a blocked drain. Through detecting a blocked drain early we can prevent further problems to drainage systems. There can be several signs indicating a blocked drain, including:
- A bad odour coming from the drains. If there are any bad odours coming from the drains (usually very noticeable) this can be a sign of a blockage, this can be caused by several different factors or one factor. For example, often with kitchen sinks there can be a build up of waste food or oil can clogg the drain – this can cause an unmistakable odour which if left untreated can be very unpleasant.
- Flooding in some cases where there are blocked drains they can be detected by flooding. This is particularly common when there is a blocked toilet. If this is left untreated the flooding can spread and cause damage to other areas of your home which can become costly to fix.
- Slow drainage. You can usually notice a blocked drain straight away through everyday use. When there is a blockage present the water can struggle to flow through and this can cause slow drainage.
- Raised water levels. This typically happens when there is a blockage in toilet drains and upon flushing the water levels can rise.
- In some cases the water may not drain away at all which can indicate there is a large blockage there – in these cases a CCTV survey may be the best approach
If you have noticed any of these signs then you could have a blocked drain. Metro Rod can be with you in no time to get this checked out and our specialists can clear drains quickly and smoothly! We use drain jetting to clear blocked drains and if the problem still persists then we may have to conduct a CCTV drain survey to identify where the blockage is and carry out the relevant work after this. If you are unsure on whether you do have a blocked drain please get in touch using the information below and we will be able to advise.
Metro Rod Bristol offer services across Bristol, Bath, Trowbridge and surrounding areas. Dealing with blocked drains, drain repair, CCTV surveys and septic tank maintenance. We believe in simple things and make sure we follow them through; available 24/7, professional, value for money service during and after the job and peace of mind in the fact that all our engineers are highly trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
Make sure you get in touch with us through any of the following:
Enquire through our website: click here
Get in touch with us via email: [email protected]
Call us on 0808 208 2616
For any drainage needs, we are the drainage experts. We look forward to hearing from you soon!