We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
Summer 2019 in Huddersfield
Huddersfield has lots going on this Summer of 2019 – make sure you don’t miss out!
WannaSee Festival 2019 – 27th July
Greenhead Park, Huddersfield.
Wannasee Festival Huddersfield 2019 features a stunning variety of Europe’s finest tributes. This fantasy line-up consists of:
- Housemartins & Beautiful South by The Southmartins (12:30pm)
- Elvis Presley by Mark Summers and Band (1:30pm)
- Bee Gees by Bee Gees Fever (2:40pm)
- Robbie Williams by Tony and his Band (3:50pm)
- Pink by Almost P!nk (5:05pm)
- Madness by One Step Behind ‘Masters of Madness’ (6:20pm)
- T Rex by TooREX (7:45pm)
- Queen by Queen II (9:00pm)
“Wannasee Huddersfield is a family-friendly event and children of all ages are welcome. Under 14s are free but must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult and there’s a Family Zone area containing a number of free kids’ attractions, rides and face painting.”
HuddsFest 2019 – 30th August to 1st September
Greenhead Park, Huddersfield
HuddsFest first opened its doors at Storthes Hall in 2017 and now, bigger and better, are holding the 3-day festival at Greenhead Park. With the themes of family fun, pop and rock, reggae and punk – the event is so much more than just a music festival. The line up looks like this:
- Mylo & Rosie from Pulse Radio.
- Boogie Storm
- LMA Choir
- Audley Buckle – Chicken and chips (BGT)
- Arnold The Entertainer
- Big Country
- The Bluestrings
- Fiery Biscuits
- Boo Sutcliffe
- Angie Brown
- Love Generation
- Mod Revue
Magic Rock Street Food Weekends
Different food trucks park up within their backyard every weekend – make sure you get yourself over there for a pint and some food!
Unblock Drains with Metro Rod
Huddersfield is a large market and university town in West Yorkshire. It is the 11th largest town in the United Kingdom, with a population of 162,949 at the 2011 census. With this many people already in Huddersfield plus potential visitors attending the above events means your drains are going to be put to the test this summer.
Metro Rod West Yorkshire can support your establishment, ensuring there is no need for temporary closures due to blocked drains, toilets or sinks. We understand building customer relationships are key and therefore you don’t want a guest/customer waking up to a blocked toilet or smelly drains at 7 o’clock in the morning as your customer’s experiences can make or break a business’s reputation.
Here at Metro Rod West Yorkshire, we provide a professional, speedy and cost-effective resolution to unblock drains and other drainage problems due to our vast experience. Here are the services we can offer the hospitality sector:
- Unblock drains in your kitchen – it is extremely important to have well-maintained drains in a commercial kitchen. As mentioned previously fats, oils and grease enter the UK sewerage system from commercial kitchens can cause blocked drains. The grease sticks to the walls of our pipes and builds up, eventually leading to blocked drains. However, no matter what the cause of your drainage issue, we will be able to rectify this is the quickest and most efficient way possible.
- Unblock blocked toilets – foreign objects are often flushed down toilets! Our engineers are constantly clearing blocked drains that are blocked due to wet wipes, cotton buds, sanitary items etc. In fact, one time, our engineers were called to a blocked toilet to find a whole toilet brush via a CCTV Survey, blocking the pipes! We offer specialist clearing services using the latest tools and technologies, enabling our engineers to tackle blocked drains in the best way possible.
- Pre-planned Maintenance – To protect yourself from the hassle of blocked drains and/or drain repair it’s essential to keep on top of regular drain maintenance. This includes regular inspections and cleaning to keep them in the best possible condition and prevent blocked drains and/or damage or collapses by wear and tear or neglect. Here at Metro Rod West Yorkshire we routinely carry out Pre-Planned Maintenance (PPM) works across Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
- Grease Management – Here at Metro Rod West Yorkshire, we can install a brand-new grease trap or replace an old grease trap. This will help prevent blocked drains and protect your pipes. However, if the grease trap is not maintained properly/frequently this will lead to blocked drains again. Once we have fitted your new/replacement grease trap we can schedule pre-planned maintenance to empty the grease trap and clean them. This can be as little or often as you need depending on what suits your business.
- Reoccurring blocked drains – CCTV survey is the answer. A CCTV Survey can accurately diagnose any underlying issues causing reoccurring blocked drains, which is critical for cost effective maintenance. Metro Rod West Yorkshire are industry-leading experts in CCTV Surveys, pre-planned maintenance and drain repair, with innovative technologies. The iTouch Live CCTV System, for example, allows us to provide completely transparent and virtual, real-time reports directly to you. Using iTouch Live, the data collected from site is streamed in real time to the local office for processing. In most cases, your inspection report has already progressed to the next step before our engineer has finished packing up his tools. With geography no longer a factor, our team of technical support managers are also able to provide instant technical assistance to each of our local offices, ensuring that even the most complex of cases is analysed efficiently. All of this means that we can conclude each of our inspection reports far more quickly than before, allowing us to closely evaluate the problem and report back to you on the most effective solutions to your problem. Each report can be delivered instantly through our live web portal, or should you prefer, we can still place a printed copy and a DVD in the post to you. As an alternative to the iTouch Live CCTV survey inspection, we can also offer reports using the traditional WINCAN reporting software.
The best way for establishments in the hospitality sector to ensure their drainage systems are running at peak capacity with no blocked drains is to keep on top of regularly maintaining the drains’ cleanliness. Contact us, and we can arrange for one of our team to attend the site at a time convenient to you and assess your exact requirements:
A Technical Site Surveyor will visit your premises to carry out a FREE site survey. They will analyse previous drainage problems and highlight areas of concern.
We usually recommend an initial clean that will return the pipework to full flow and optimum performance.
A tailor-made programme is prepared showing which part of your system requires more frequent attention.
By prior arrangement and at a time which is convenient to you and your business, our engineers will carry out scheduled works as agreed. A tailor-made solution for your business.
Need Our Services?
Blocked drains can be very persistent, and we know its stressful and hard to unblock drains yourselves. Metro Rod West Yorkshire are your local drainage experts, so if you’re facing blocked drains give us a call as it is our job to safely and efficiently unblock drains. You can contact us to blocked drains solutions and provide drain repair, toilet unblocking, gutter cleaning or drain clearing, PPMs (Pre-planned Maintenance), CCTV Surveys, septic tank management and emergency tanker services.
If you are interested in PPMs or any of our other services, please see the areas Metro Rod West Yorkshire cover and our contact details below:
Leave Us Some Feedback
At Metro Rod, we appreciate feedback from our customers so that we can continue to improve our services. If we’ve recently unblocked your blocked drains or any other work carried out by Metro Rod West Yorkshire, please feel free to leave us a review on either the following: