Welcome to Metro Rod West Yorkshire!
At Metro Rod West Yorkshire, we’re dedicated to resolving your drainage problems, from blocked drains to damage drains and sewage treatment plants. We aim to provide you with a one-stop shop and long-term drain maintenance solutions to ensure your business or home remains free from disruption.
We’re ideally located in Huddersfield and cover the whole of West Yorkshire from Huddersfield up to the Yorkshire Dales and across to Pontefract as well as Halifax, Leeds and Wakefield. Our local engineers have you covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our drainage services include:
- Drain unblocking
- Drain repairs
- CCTV Drain Surveys
- Pre-planned drain maintenance
- Septic tank emptying
- Pump maintenance and installations
- Tanker services including flood water removal, grease trap emptying and de-silting sewers and gullies
- Drain Mapping
- High-pressure drain jetting
- Soil stack cleaning and maintenance
- Gutter clearing
About our team
Metro Rod West Yorkshire is run by franchise owner Nick Broadbent. Previously a drainage engineer with Metro Rod Manchester, Nick’s worked his way up from general assistant to drainage engineer and now franchise owner of West Yorkshire.
Our team of engineers are all local to West Yorkshire and trained to the highest industry standards, fully DBS checked and insured to handle all drainage problems. From the initial call to booking in a job, arriving on-site and leaving the site clean and tidy, you can rest assured that only the best in the business are at your property.
Technology and reporting:
We put our customers at the forefront of everything we do and its for this reason that we invest in the latest technology and reporting tools. Our technology investment allows us to carry out work with the utmost accuracy and efficiency whilst on site. Back in the office, our investment into reporting tools enables us to not only advise on the next steps but create informed, smart drain maintenance plans which help our customers prevent disruption from blocked drains and flooding in their business.
Our customer portal, Connect, gives our commercial customers instant visibility of the jobs they book. From the job status to photos and job descriptions, every update you need is available at your fingertips. Watch our short video to find out more.
What our customers say:
“Always reliable for excellent service. whether it’s an urgent job or one that requires a lot of long-term planning, the communication and speed of service never fail to impress.”
– Chris Rock, Scheduling Administrator @ SPIE Facilities.
“Within my role, I have been dealing with Metro Rod West Yorkshire for several years and I have had no issues with the services they provide for the college. From surveys to emergency call-outs, Metro Rod has aided the Kirklees College to the best of their ability to suit the nature of our requirements. The staff are a pleasure to work with on-site and over the phone and provide detailed information about the work that has been carried out and any further maintenance the college would benefit from.”
– Dean Robinson, Manager of Maintenance and Contracts @ Kirklees College.
Metro Rod West Yorkshire’s drainage tips:
- Blocked drains can cause so much stress and high unwanted costs, so it’s best to spot it as early as possible to prevent further damage. There are multiple early signs of a blocked drain that can prevent such damage to any pipes, drains or general surroundings. Check out this article to find out more: How to notice blocked drains.
- We all know the importance of a properly working toilet – so when the toilet gets blocked, you’ll want to deal with it swiftly. Check out this article to guide you on how toilet unblocking safely. If this can’t be done, give us a call to unblock drains safely.
- Yorkshire Water advises that at least 40% of all blocked drains in Yorkshire are caused by people putting the wrong things down their toilets and sinks. Download our ‘no go’ list to find out what you shouldn’t be flushing and pouring down the drain.
For a quote or free site assessment, contact us at [email protected] or call 0808 250 9906.