Many homeowners & commercial business are not prepared for the unexpected, and sometimes experience issues such as leaking pipes and dripping taps that create unwanted stress.
Are you ready for the unexpected….. Taking a little bit of time out of your busy day to understand important aspects of your home & work place will make a huge difference. With this in mind, Metro Rod Coventry & Leicester are going to explain the difference between plumbing & drainage so you can be better prepared for the unexpected.
What is Plumbing?
Plumbing is essential to any commercial business or residential property. The pipes, fittings, heating require a water supply. Plumbers cover water coming into the property, this is why it is important to make sure all your plumbing is correct.
Many of us attempt to fix issues around our homes to save money, this could be very costly, if you are unsure of what works need to be done. Calling a plumber could save you time & money and most importantly stress.
Why a professional Plumber is important:
- If your plumbing is incorrect, the structure of your home could be damaged due to a leaking pipe.
- Incorrect plumbing could also lead to low water pressure. Having low water pressure is common, this could be due to air being caught in your pipes, or if you have a faulty stop tap or a leak on the pipework.
- Are you noticing mould around certain areas inside your building, and are unsure as to where it has came from, call a plumber, there could be many reasons behind the mould but this could indicate a leak on your pipework that has been ongoing for a while. I would not advise to attempt to repair a leaking pipe as this could make the issue worse and cause structural damage.
- If you are noticing that the flush control system is not working correctly in the gents urinals, then call a plumber as you could be wasting lots of money & water.
What is Drainage?
Drainage is waste water that is carried away from your home and business. Drainage covers water going out of your property and building, if all sewer pipes are clear and free flowing this will allow your waste to travel to the nearest sewerage treatment works or septic tank.
Why professional drainage care is important:
- A poor drainage system could lead to subsidence and structural damage to your property due to a build up of unwanted waste water. You could start seeing cracks in your walls.
- Instead of pouring fats down the drain, wait until fats have dried then dispose into a plastic container. This will prevent blockages and defects with the underground pipework.
- A musty smell can also be a symptom of a poor drainage system.
- If you notice bad smells that keep on reoccurring coming into your property/business there could be a possible defect with your drainage system, the best thing to do is call a professional drainage engineer to assist. Dont try to resolve the issue by yourself as this could make the issue worse, however if this is not reported and left unattended this could lead to unwanted rodents coming into your property/business.
Let Metro Rod Coventry & Leicester take the stress out of your hands by handling the difficult jobs, if you require a professional plumber or you need a repair/replacement of your toilet, taps, urinals, radiators, waste traps, or any other cold water plumbing issue you may be experiencing, call Metro Rod Coventry & Leicester, we will send one of our friendly plumbers to assist for your peace of mind.
Look out for the signs above of a poor drainage system. Here at Metro Rod Coventry & Leicester we can help clear blocked drains, undertake CCTV Surveys, carry out Drain Repairs & Excavation, Tanker Services available, Pipe Lining & Renovation or if you need a Pre-Planned Maintenance program to stop drainage issues from reoccurring then Metro Rod Coventry & Leicester is the drainage company you require for your home or business.
Knowing all the signs allows you to be proactive and call a professional who can resolve your plumbing and drainage issues before bigger problems arise. Metro Rod Coventry & Leicester skilled engineers are available 24/7/365 days per year and we are your local drainage and plumbing provider.
Areas we cover:
Metro Rod Coventry & Leicester cover the following areas: Alcester, Anstey, Ashby De La Zouch, Beaumont Leys, Bedworth, Braunstone, Coalville, Coventry, Hinckley, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Loughborough, Market Harborough, Meriden, Narborough, Nuneaton, Oakham, Rugby, Rutland, Southam, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick.
We also provide the following services:
- Clearing blocked drains
- Inspection & CCTV Surveys
- Drain Repairs & Excavation
- Pipe Lining & Renovation
- Tanker Services
- Pre-Planned preventative Maintenance
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Cold Water Plumbing
- Emergency Call Out Services
If you require our assistance, please don’t hesitate to give your local drainage company a call today….
Get In Touch With Us:
Visit: Metro Rod Coventry
Call us on: 02476 664610
Email: [email protected]
Leave Us Some Feedback
At Metro Rod we appreciate feedback from our customers so that we can continue to improve our services. If you have recently had works carried out by Metro Rod Coventry & Leicester, please feel free to leave us a review on either of the following: