Unblocking drains is a core day-to-day activity across Central London for us and we not only cover the heart of the West End and City of London but all surrounding areas from Ealing and Shepherd’s Bush in West London across to Stratford and East Ham in East London. South of the Thames our engineers are clearing blocked drains in Greenwich, Camberwell and Dulwich with Metro Rod offering 24/7/365 service across the whole of London.
A blocked drain, blocked toilet or blocked sink is often the reason why many customers contact us for the first time and we are proud to offer London a safe, professional and honest service day and night which means that any drainage emergency can be resolved. However Metro Rod Central London offers much more than a reactive unblock service and we can help with your drainage issues of all kinds whether you are a resident in a house or flat or a Facilities Manager responsible for a large commercial building or public facility.
Working with some of the biggest names in the Facilities Management Industry
Here at Metro Rod, we have a long-standing relationship with many Facilities Management companies across the UK and many of Central London’s most prestigious and well known buildings are looked after by FM companies.
In fact, over 50% of our annual work comes from Facilities Management companies, meaning we are the number one experts! Facilities Management companies span a wide range of industries and sectors in London including government departments, financial services, media businesses, restaurants, service industries and , industrial and environmental services companies. We have a wide range of knowledge and experience in many different sectors and our DBS-checked and fully-certified drainage engineers can back up their service with excellent local knowledge.
We deliver a first-class service
Providing an excellent and highly responsive customer service is our number one priority. That’s why when things go wrong with your drains Metro Rod is the leading choice across the Facilities Management sector, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Our services include:
- Clearing blocked drains – Drainage problems can cause a huge amount of disruption to the general running of a business. Drains in kitchens can become blocked by grease, fats, oils whereas drains in toilets can become blocked by nappies, female sanitary items and other foreign objects. Build up of uric scale in urinal pipes is another issue we commonly encounter in large commercial or public buildings. If you are unsure of what’s causing your drainage problem, you’ll be pleased to know that we also offer a drain survey and inspection service so, no matter what the cause of your drainage issue, we will be able to rectify this, unblocking drains in the quickest and most efficient way possible.
- Drain lining and repair – Damaged drains can occur for a number of reasons, but symptoms can include foul smells, sinkholes as well as cracked walls and floors. Therefore, it’s important to get them fixed as soon as possible to ensure you can run your business as normal and don’t lose custom. Our drain and sewer inspection service can give you the most cost-effective and efficient solution.
- Pre- planned maintenance – Prevention is better than cure and for commercial businesses in London a blocked drain or other issue can cause untold disruption and loss of revenue. PPM consists of a tailored programme of care designed to suit your business, your premises and your pocket and aimed at ensuring your internal and external drainage is constantly free-flowing with no disruption to your business. In London the tendency to build upwards, wtih taller and taller commercial buildings means that we are experienced in maintaining and cleaning vertical drainage “stacks” as well as conventional “horizontal” drains.
- CCTV drainage surveys and inspections – Our CCTV survey service enables us to view and annotate footage from drain runs. We can then use this data to create and send a report detailing information about the survey, including any faults found in the drains
- Tanker Services– We can provide vacuum tankers to remove large volumes of water or waste quickly and effectively and also Jetvac tankers where larger diameter pipes need to be cleared. These tankers offer even more powerful high pressure water jetting than is available on our fully equipped drainage vans, although the latter will normally deal with the overwhelming majority of drain blockages.
If you need any drainage services from Metro Rod, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can contact us on:
by emailing us on [email protected]
Going to our website; www.metrorod.co.uk/local/central-london/
or connecting with Gary, our Commercial Director on Linked In
We look forward to hearing from you soon!