Businesses are rewarded for their outstanding achievements and recognised for the wonderful work that they do in supporting the larger community.
More information on the event can be found below: (extract from http://swanseabayradio.wales/npt-business-awards/)
The judging panel of experts now have their work cut out as they decide on finalists for each category which include,
New Business Award with Business in Focus
- Open to Businesses that have opened within the past 2 years.
- Nominees must have demonstrated a high degree of entrepreneurship and vision.
- Nominations should identify how the nominee has shown determination, drive and a real passion for their products/services.
Local Independent Business Award with Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
- Open to small-medium sized owner-operated businesses.
- Nominations must identify how the nominee has made a unique and exceptional contribution to the Neath Port Talbot community.
Customer Service Award with McDonalds
- Open to all businesses.
- Nominations must detail how the business has gone ‘above & beyond’ the call of duty to ensure their Customers receive excellent service before, during & after purchase.
The E-Commerce Award with The Social Butterfly
- Open to business who has shown determination to achieve a successful online business.
- Nominations must identify how the business has optimised their profession/service to encompass all digital opportunities to achieve growth in their business.
Specialist Business of the Year with United Dental
- This category recognises the success of a business in our county catering for specialist niche markets.
Food, Drink and Hospitality Award with Celtic Leisure
- Open to all businesses in the Food, Drink & Hospitality Sector.
- Nominations must identify how the business offers the people of Neath Port Talbot outstanding goods and services in this sector.
- The nomination must detail how the business has continuously delivered excellent service and/or products.
Business Growth Award with Castle Bingo
- This award applies to any business that has achieved significant growth in the last 12-24 months.
- The nomination must demonstrate how the business has made a positive contribution to the Neath Port Talbot economy whether it be through profit, turnover and / or employees.
Leisure and Tourism Award with NPTC Group of Colleges
- This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of size, delivering leisure, tourism or visitor attractions.
- The nomination must demonstrate outstanding performance in the following aspects of operation including Commercial Success, Evidence of Growth in Visitor Numbers, Creation of Employment Opportunities, Customer Satisfaction, Evidence of Growth in Turnover, Value to Neath Port Talbot Community
Young Business Person of the Year with Peter Morgan Sales and Lettings
- Open to young business people under the age of 25 in Neath Port Talbot.
- The nomination must clearly identify how the individual nominated is either enjoying success in their own business which has evolved from an entrepreneurial approach, or as an employee that has had an outstanding impact in contributing to the successes of a larger organisation in our county.
- The nominee must have demonstrated passion, ambition and energy and their skills and attributes should stand out from the rest above the others.
Environment & Sustainability Award with Leftfield Environmental
- Open to any business demonstrating a commitment to environmentally friendly business practices.
- Nominees must be able to identify how the business has implemented, changed or adopted new sustainable ways of working.
- The nominated business must be actively promoting their commitment to the Environment.
More information on Metro Rod Swansea below:-
Welcome to Metro Rod Swansea your local drainage company. We provide an extensive solution to the homes and businesses of Swansea and the surrounding region – 24 hours a day, all year round. Blocked drains are no problem for us, as our expert engineers have seen it all.
We have the solution to all of your drainage problems!
You can be assured that we have the experience and expertise to get the job done! We began trading as Metro Rod in December 2011 and have built an excellent local reputation – just check out our reviews. We operate from our depot in Ystalyfera, just outside Swansea, and service all SA postcodes in South Wales.
All of our engineers are fully trained to the highest level and are highly skilled in the service they provide. From basic services such as blocked toilets and manholes, to the more technical side of our business such as drain rehabilitation and detailed CCTV services.
As a business we are committed to investing in the latest industry technology to ensure a safe and professional service to all our customers.
Call us on 01792 863923 or visit www.metrorod.co.uk/swansea.
Find us on Twitter and Facebook too.
We cover all SA postcodes from Neath to Carmarthen, Swansea to Pembroke including Aberaeron, Ammanford, Boncath, Burry Port, Cardigan, Carmarthen, Clynderwen, Crymych, Ferryside, Fishguard, Glogue, Goodwick, Haverfordwest, Kidwelly, Kilgetty, Lampeter, Llanarth, Llandeilo, Llandovery, Llandysul, Llanelli, Llanfyrnach, Llangadog, Llangrannog, Llansaint, Llanwrda, Llanybydder, Milford Haven, Narberth, Neath, New Quay, Newcastle Emlyn, Newport, Pembroke, Pembroke Dock, Pencader, Pontardawe, Port Talbot, Saundersfoot, Swansea, Tenby and Whitland.