When things go wrong, Metro Rod is the leading choice across the hospitality sector for drainage solutions.
Other Sector Services
The Number One Drainage Solution for the Hospitality Industry
The UK hospitality sector is booming and we are spending more money on restaurants, eating out and staying in hotels than ever before. For example, a survey by VoucherCodes.co.uk found that the average Brit spends £44 per week on eating out. A further study by Point A Hotels confirmed that the average Brit now spends £62,000 on staying in hotels during their adult lifetime.
In the hospitality sector, a drainage issue has the potential to cause a lot of disruption and may even mean you need to shut down your business for a period of time. The last thing you need is complaints of poor customer service or obstacles to keep your business functioning as normal, therefore it’s crucial that your facilities are always kept in order.
We deliver a First-Class Customer Service
Excellent customer service is paramount in the hospitality sector. We understand this as it’s our number one priority too! That’s why when things go wrong, Metro Rod is the leading choice across the hospitality sector for drainage solutions.
With branches across the entire UK, there is a Metro Rod engineer close at hand at all times – 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
How Can We Help?
Our clients in the hospitality sector include restaurants, hotels, pubs and fast food restaurants. We therefore have vast experience in the problems that can be encountered, and are able to provide a professional, speedy and cost-effective resolution to your drainage problems. The services that we offer for the Hospitality sector include:
- Unclogging kitchen drains – Drainage problems in the kitchen can cause a huge amount of disruption to the general running of your business. In the hospitality sector, drains are often blocked by oils, grease and fats being poured down the sink, particularly if you own a fast-food restaurant! However, if you are unsure of what’s causing your drainage problem, you’ll be pleased to know that we also offer a drain survey and sewer inspection service. So, no matter what the cause of your drainage issue, we will be able to rectify this is the quickest and most efficient way possible.
- Blockage clearance of toilets – Toilets are used so often in the hospitality sector and it’s not unusual for foreign objects to be flushed down them, creating a blockage. We offer specialist clearing services using the latest tools and technologies, enabling our engineers to tackle drain blockage in the best way possible.
- Gutter Clearance – Blocked gutters are also a common problem in catering facilities and can cause many problems to your premises. With Metro Vac, our exclusive gutter clearance system, this is no longer a problem. We use 10 metre poles to reach difficult to reach areas, eliminating the need for ladders or scaffolding. On board cameras ensure a complete clean, and all mess is removed from the site in the unit.
- Vacuum, Jetting and Combination Tankers – We also have a fleet of Tanker Vehicles that can perform jetting operations. For example, you may have a grease trap in one of your kitchens, and our tankers can be used to release the trap quickly and effectively. Click here to find out more.
- Pre-Planned Maintenance – This service is becoming widely recognised as a “must have” across the catering industry to ensure you don’t run into any unexpected issues that will cause you loss of custom and revenue. PPM consists of a tailored programme of care designed to suit your business, your premises and your pocket.
Fat and Grease Management
If you work in a business which creates waste fat and grease (such as a commercial kitchen or food production factory), it is worth considering a plan which aims to handle this.
Congealed fats can account for as much as 95% of drain blockages where food waste is involved so it is important to have a proper plan in place to ensure that minimal fat and grease goes down the drain.
Metro Rod can provide a simple, effective and environmentally friendly way to clear the build-up of organic grease and fat that cause drain blockages. Our compact units use the latest bio-technology, removing the need for traditional, more expensive drainage maintenance programmes.
We’ll install, maintain and fully service your unit and as the UK’s leading business-to-business drainage contractor, we’ll fully guarantee each unit too.
You Are in Safe Hands
All our engineers are fully qualified, insured, trained and DBS checked. They also pride themselves on customer service just as much as you do. So, no matter where your business lies in the hospitality sector, Metro Rod is your premier drainage solution.
If you would like to find out more, head to Find Your Local Service Centre and give your local office a call or an email and they will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.