Metro Rod is the leading choice across the leisure sector for professional drainage solutions.
Other Sector Services
The Number One Drainage Solution for the Leisure Industry
Here in the UK, we are now spending more money than ever on our free time. Whether it’s working out, going to the cinema, or taking part in sport, the leisure industry has grown significantly in recent years.
In the leisure sector, facilities often have an endless stream of visitors using their showers, swimming pools and toilet facilities all day, every day. Therefore, it’s crucial that facilities in this sector are kept in order at all times, for both hygienic and practical purposes.
First Class Customer Service
Excellent customer service is paramount in the leisure sector. We understand this as it’s our number one priority too! That’s why when things go wrong, Metro Rod is the leading choice across the leisure sector for professional drainage solutions.
With service centres across the entire UK, there is an engineer close at hand at all times. You don’t close shop at 5pm and neither do we. Our engineers are on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
How Can We Help?
Our clients in the leisure sector include Leisure Centres, sports clubs, golf Clubs, Gyms and health clubs, cinema’s and stadiums. We therefore have vast experience in the problems that can be encountered, and are able to provide a professional, speedy and cost-effective resolution to your drainage problems. Services include:
- Unclogging shower traps and bath plugs – Particularly in gyms, leisure centres and sports clubs, the high usage of shower and bath facilities mean they are more prone to drain blockage. Hair is the most likely to culprit that will clog up your pipes and drains quickly, but they can also become clogged by soap, toothpaste or general grime. In the leisure sector, this can be particularly worrying, disruptive and expensive. Metro Rod offer “no dig” repairs which encompass various lining techniques. The result is a speedy, reliable fix that is cost effective.
- Blockage clearance of toilets – Toilets are often a large source of drainage problems in the leisure sector due to frequent use and foreign objects such as nappies, sanitary towels and make-up wipes because flushed away. We offer specialist clearing services using the latest tools and technologies, enabling our engineers to tackle drain blockage efficiently, quickly and cost effectively.
- Swimming pool or spa drainage and blockage issues – Swimming pools and spas need to be completely clean and hygienic at all times, however a lot of waste and dirt is produced from these facilities. We can take care of any drain blockage problems to reduce the level in inconvenience to your customers.
- Drain repair – Damaged drains can occur for a number of reasons, but symptoms can include foul smells, sinkholes as well as cracked walls and floors. Therefore, it’s important to get them fixed as soon as possible to ensure you can run your business as normal and don’t lose custom. We also offer drain and sewer inspection, so that we can give you the most cost-effective and efficient solution.
- Gutter Clearance – Blocked gutters are another common problem in leisure facilities and can cause many problems to your premises. With Metro Vac, our exclusive gutter clearance system, this is no longer a problem. We use 10 metre poles to reach difficult to reach areas, eliminating the need for ladders or scaffolding. On board cameras ensure a complete clean, and all mess is removed from the site in the unit.
- Pre-Planned Maintenance – This service is becoming widely recognised as a “must have” across the leisure industry to ensure you don’t fall foul of emergencies. It consists of a tailored programme of care designed to suit your business, your premises and your pocket.
- Vacuum, Jetting and Combination Tankers – We also have a fleet of Tanker Vehicles that can perform jetting operations. For example, if you have an issue with your leisure centre or spa swimming pool, our tanker suction can remove up to 2000 gallons of dirty water in a matter of minutes.
You Are in Safe Hands
All our engineers are fully qualified, insured, trained and DBS checked. They also pride themselves on customer service just as much as you do. So, no matter where your business lies in the Leisure sector, Metro Rod is your premier drainage solution.
If you would like to find out more, head to Find Your Local Service Centre and give your local service centre a call or an email and they will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.