We understand that working drainage systems are vital to the smooth running of your store, so we’re here for you whenever you need us.
Other Sector Services
The Number One Drainage Solution for the Retail Industry
In the retail sector, drains can become an issue for your customers whether it’s in the car park, the bathroom facilities, or the shop itself. You could even be forced to shut you store or shopping centre if the drainage problem is left unresolved. We understand that working drainage systems are vital to the smooth running of your store, so we’re here for you whenever you need us.
First Class Customer Service
Excellent customer service is paramount to your business in the retail sector. We understand this as it’s our number one priority too! That’s why when things go wrong, Metro Rod is the leading choice across the sector for drainage solutions.
With service centres across the entire UK, there is an engineer close at hand at all times. You don’t close shop at 5pm and neither do we. Our engineers are on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
How Can We Help?
We have a range of clients in the retail sector. We therefore have vast experience in the problems that can be encountered, and are able to provide a professional, speedy and cost-effective resolution to your drainage problems.
- Clearing Blocked Drains – A blocked toilet, smelly sink or damaged drain will definitely drive away customers in the retail sector. Drains can often become blocked by a variety of foreign objects, including grime, dirt and other debris. Usually, clearance is the most appropriate solution to an overflowing or bad smelling drain, but we also offer a survey and inspection service in order to find out exactly what the drainage issue is. This means that we can rectify your issue as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Blockage Clearance of Toilets – Toilets are often a large source of drainage problems in shopping centres due to frequent use and foreign objects such as nappies and sanitary towels because flushed away. We offer specialist clearing services using the latest tools and technologies, enabling our engineers to tackle drain blockage efficiently, quickly and cost effectively.
- Gutter Clearance – Blocked gutters are also a common problem in retail facilities and can cause many problems to your premises. With Metro Vac, our exclusive gutter clearance system, this is no longer a problem. We use 10 metre poles to reach difficult to reach areas, eliminating the need for ladders or scaffolding. On board cameras ensure a complete clean, and all mess is removed from the site in the unit.
- Drain Repair – Damaged drains occur for a number of reasons, but symptoms include foul smells, sinkholes and cracks in the walls and floors. Therefore, it’s important to get them fixed as soon as possible to ensure you don’t lose business. A popular drain repair service that we offer is a “no dig” repair, this encompasses various lining techniques and does not require excavations. The result is a speedy, reliable fix that won’t dent your pocket.
- Pre-Planned Maintenance – This service is becoming widely recognised as a “must have” across the retail industry to ensure you don’t suffer any emergency issues. It consists of a tailored programme of care designed to suit your business, your premises and your pocket.
- Vacuum, Jetting and Combination Tankers – We also have a fleet of Tanker Vehicles that can perform jetting operations. With our tanker suction we can remove up to 2000 gallons of dirty water in a matter of minutes.
You Are in Safe Hands
All our engineers are fully qualified, insured, trained and DBS checked. They also pride themselves on customer service just as much as you do. So, no matter where your business lies in the Retail Sector, Metro Rod is your premier drainage solution.
If you would like to find out more, head to Find Your Local Service Centre and give your local office a call or an email and they will be happy to discuss the needs of your site. We are always happy to arrange a free site assessment and no obligation quotations for any work you might need. Alternatively you can call our emergency helpline on 0800 66 88 00.