We are fully committed to servicing all customers in the current circumstances. Our engineers are working hard 24/7 to support all domestic and commercial customers.
If you’re suffering from a broken and damaged drain you’ll want it to be repaired as quickly as possible and to a good standard to minimise disruption to your property – this is where Metro Rod Bournemouth can help.
A damaged drain can get worse over time and mothball into something much more serious if it is left and not repaired. It is always better to get it fixed when you first spot something is wrong as chances are it will be a smaller fix than waiting and letting it to worsen.
We know people may often worry when it comes to drain repairs, believing that the repair will require digging down and causing much disruption. Fortunately Metro Rod Bournemouth offer ‘no-dig’ and ‘trenchless’ repairs which will help minimise disruption to your property, whilst still providing a good quality fix that fully solves the problem at hand. Instead of digging down to reach the drain and pipes, we use various lining techniques to fix the problem.
Using Localised Structural Drain Repairs such as Patch Liners and Ambient Cured Lining, Metro Rod carries out the work in a cost effective way that really fixes the problem so you can be sure you’re getting the best fix and value for money.
So, how can you tell you need a drain repair?
Here are a few signs that you may have a damaged drain and are in need of a drain repair –
- Unpleasant bad odours are often the first obvious sign that something is wrong in your drainage system – it could mean there’s either a blocked pipe or in more serious cases you may have a burst or leaking waste pipe that needs a repair.
- Increase water bills despite no increase in water use may indicate you have leak somewhere – you can test this by checking your water meter reading and not using any water for a period of time and seeing if it changes during this time, if it does then you’ll know there’s a leak somewhere.
- Low water pressure might mean there is a blocked pipe, but in more extreme cases you may have a broken pipe which could lead to a collapsed drain if left and not repaired.
- Pooling water around the sink, bath, dishwasher etc. will indicate there’s a leak.
What causes drain damage resulting in the need for drain repair?
- Root related damage, roots can work their way into small cracks in pipes, where they then feed on the nutrients running through the pipes, growing over time and making the cracks much bigger
- Freezing and thawing in pipes, when water freezes in pipes it will expand creating cracks in the pipework, this is not a problem until the frozen ice starts to thaw and can then leak out the cracks made.
Metro Rod Bournemouth offer services from dealing with blocked drains, drain repair, CCTV surveys and septic tank maintenance. We believe in simple things and make sure we follow them through; available 24/7, professional, value for money service during and after the job and peace of mind in the fact that all our engineers are highly trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
Make sure you get in touch with us through any of the following:
Enquire through our website: https://www.metrorod.co.uk/local/bournemouth/
Get in touch with us via email: [email protected]
Call us on 01258 863745
We any drainage needs, we are the drainage experts. We look forward to hearing from you soon!